Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? (806 Views)

Neatly Used Mazda 626 Now Selling For 250k / 190 Benz Worth 450k But Goes For 250k Last / Neatly Used Automatic Benz 300TE For 250k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? by Tonyet1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2009
i saw this car on nairaland, i called the dude and we stroke a deal that i will be coming over to Lagos this weekend because my job wont allow until weekend, now he is kind of acting shaddy, like a light bulb (on and off) i have told my friends and family with my dough intact.

i saw some flimsy excuses he started giving this morning, pls can anyone help me out with a good car for this price, i intend using it for commercial service in Port Harcourt, i have gotten a driver who is in top spirit waiting for the car

yeah even though there are some fake dudes who come pretending to sell cars, i still do believe there are still some serious sellers here

pls someone help me out here - a toyota, hyundai, nissan will do

thanks
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? by Busybody2(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2009
Olivetree is the man for the job, seen him mention places like Berger, Ring road, etc. Look out for his posts, sure you can't miss it. Goodluck.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? by olivetree: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2009
Busybody , obviously u re in d spirit o, cos flesh and blood didnt reveal that to you.

bros, make u waka thru d streets of ph, u go see wetin u dey find,so far u no mind naija used and u no mind cars like starlet, nissan sunny, corolla, mazda 323 etc. there are many cars with for sale on them all over, at least i was in ph 3 wks ago, and i saw some around NTA road etc. if to say u dey lagos, b4 u waka from surulere reach ikeja, u go see so many such dt ur prob will be choosing which one u wan buy.

happy buying.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? by Tonyet1(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2009
oliver and busybody thanks alot i got one this week very sleek wink
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? by icicle: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2009
tonye, please where did u get the car in port harcourt. im highly in need of one to ferry me to work
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? by icicle: 8:51am On Mar 03, 2009
tonye-t, abeg i still de wait 4 ur reply
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2009
Glad you got your car sorted, Tonye.

Any chance of some pictures?
Just so other Nairalanders that are in your position, can see what they can get for a limited amount of capital.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With A Good Car For 250k? by Tonyet1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2009
icicle

i was so fortunate, they say when you need something and u spread your net so wide, you might just be surprise what you might catch,

how did i get it: i told my boss abt my need, he said there was this friend of his who got a new jeep at his place of work, and wanted to fling his former car, he said the friend called on him abt 3days ago asking for buyers, but he declined because the car was a manual one that his wife doesnt love manuals, i said so can i get it, there and then he called the bros and like play like play the big guy called me and said i should come pick up the car on saturday for any amount, so i gave him 250k, that was it!, a miracle u mite say

@ sienna,

i dont have a camera phone for now, the car is a nisssan maxima 1995,it looks something like this , taken it for commercial registration, hope to be on the road next week

its so bad that some folks come here faking their car sales and all dat not knowing that some serious minded buyers also come to this section too

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 4 Sale / Ultra Clean 99/00 Nissan Quest For Sale: Ac, Dvd. Call 08191585228 / Jaguar Jeep 2008?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.