Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him (1011 Views)

Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won? (Video) / Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win / NFF To Unveil Le Guen As Coach For Super Eagles On July 18 – PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by samueld0(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abuja - Embattled Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has advised the Nigeria Football Federation to offer the Super Eagles job to another coach if they no longer want his services, instead of ‘spoiling my name’.

The ‘Big Boss’ is set to appear before the NFF Disciplinary Committee today after the Ivorian Football Federation claimed he had applied to coach their senior men’s national team, a development which has forced the Glass House to summon him before its Disciplinary Committee.

But speaking ahead of the hearing, Keshi said he would speak to the committee first before making more comments, but says he is tired of the whole issue.

“I have to talk to them (disciplinary committee) first,” he was quoted on Brila FM.
 Also read: Tanzania coach Nooij fired after another loss
“When I get there I will talk to them and when I finish talking to them, then I’ll know what to say but I’m tired of all these.

“Every time ‘Keshi do this Keshi do that’, if they want to give the job to somebody else they are planning to, let them do it instead of spoiling my name up and down.

“If they want to give the job to somebody else that’s fine but not spoiling my name up and down that I did this or I didn’t do that.
“Let them give the job to somebody else, it is not the end of the world,” Keshi posited.

http://m.news24.com/Nigeria/Sport/Football/Keshi-dares-NFF-to-fire-him-20150623
Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by samueld0(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
This man will never learn
Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by belamour(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Space booked for agarawu23
Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by overdrive(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
i support keshi on this!

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by FavourCintosis(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
I support keshi on dis 1...if nff dnt need him,let dem sack him nd stop all dis hide n seek tin 2 mak d masses hate him d more..wia on earth hav u heard of a group of expired maggots selecting a team or players 4 a coach when dey are nt d 1s 2 coach dem on d field...D ones dey choosed d oda tym lost 2 Uganda n drew with southAfrica.....inasmuch as i hate keshi,NFF are our biggest problem....SACK HIM IF U DNT NEED HIM!!

1 Like

Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by joxxy01(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
I also suport Keshi on this...WHy Always Keshi??

This Pinick's led Nff is a heap of dustbin. Must all Invited players come from the Local leagues?? Wot happens to talented non-league players?? Abegi make we hear word about 'keshi this keshi that'

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
FavourCintosis:
I support keshi on dis 1...if nff dnt need him,let dem sack him nd stop all dis hide n seek tin 2 mak d masses hate him d more..wia on earth hav u heard of a group of expired maggots selecting a team or players 4 a coach when dey are nt d 1s 2 coach dem on d field...D ones dey choosed d oda tym lost 2 Uganda n drew with southAfrica.....inasmuch as i hate keshi,NFF are our biggest problem....SACK HIM IF U DNT NEED HIM!!

I always tell my friend StealthyMe that Mr Amaju Pinnick is a bag of sh*t. This administration will be the worst and most underachieving since Dr Sani Lulu's administration.

3 Likes

Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by 12large1: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
This keshi guy is a big time psychologist he is just using reverse pyscology. First of all keshi knows that the only reason he is still the coach after failing us to qualify for nations cup is because he has a god-father somewhere inside if not he would had been fired a long time ago the guy has claimed many teams needs his services yet he didnt reseign
Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by oloriooko(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
So cuz IVFF claimed Keshi applied now clueless NFF quickly brought the hammer but was there no contract between them so why worry except the contract is senselessly drawn without clauses to hold the coach down!
Pinnick should remember he came into position through the back yard and some people are keenly watching him

1 Like

Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by StealthyMe(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
shockwave91:

I always tell my friend StealthyMe that Mr Amaju Pinnick is a bag of sh*t. This administration will be the worst and most underachieving since Dr Sani Lulu's administration.

Boss,i am confused oo...probably an ex footballer should be at the helm of affairs now :-/
NFF saga keeps getting funnier ...How every jareh ?

1 Like

Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by ahamonyeka(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
But,if keshi had not applied for the job of the ivorian how did his cv got there and why is the ivorian FA claiming he applied?

Have you seen where someone didn't applied for a job and his cv got to the Hr? Oya make una answer my question.
Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by Goke7: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
This Nff are just bunch of liverless clowns, if you want to sack keshi, must you call a press conference? How we ended with this present nff kids baffles me. Today you hear them blowing hot air that they will sack keshi and the next thing you will see them coming out of the meeting with keshi smiling and telling the whole world that all is well, na wa o.

But like the way Keshi de use nff play soccer, dem no born dem well to sack keshi, who they wan employ? manu garba or John Obuh lol
Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by 9jarian: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Before it was GEJ shielding him, now na to find another excuse. The guy don turn bone for their neck. NFF Goodluck grin

Re: Keshi Dares NFF To Fire Him by piicity(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
God bless him we don't beat egypt,na sack be the next o
samueld0:
Abuja - Embattled Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has advised the Nigeria Football Federation to offer the Super Eagles job to another coach if they no longer want his services, instead of ‘spoiling my name’.

The ‘Big Boss’ is set to appear before the NFF Disciplinary Committee today after the Ivorian Football Federation claimed he had applied to coach their senior men’s national team, a development which has forced the Glass House to summon him before its Disciplinary Committee.

But speaking ahead of the hearing, Keshi said he would speak to the committee first before making more comments, but says he is tired of the whole issue.

“I have to talk to them (disciplinary committee) first,” he was quoted on Brila FM.
 Also read: Tanzania coach Nooij fired after another loss
“When I get there I will talk to them and when I finish talking to them, then I’ll know what to say but I’m tired of all these.

“Every time ‘Keshi do this Keshi do that’, if they want to give the job to somebody else they are planning to, let them do it instead of spoiling my name up and down.

“If they want to give the job to somebody else that’s fine but not spoiling my name up and down that I did this or I didn’t do that.
“Let them give the job to somebody else, it is not the end of the world,” Keshi posited.
http://m.news24.com/Nigeria/Sport/Football/Keshi-dares-NFF-to-fire-him-20150623
God bless him we don't beat egypt,na sack be the next oa

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Blames Buhari For Loss...??? / Fifa Releases 59-man Ballon D'or List For 2015 / New FA Rules To Favour Chelsea FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.