Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,982 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today (871 Views)

Fayose Absent At Buhari's Meeting With State Governors In Aso Rock / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / See Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by metroparrot: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Among state governors in attendance when the meeting started were those of Rivers, Ogun, Imo, Gombe, Benue, Delta, Niger, Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Kogi, Borno and Jigawa.
Others were governors of Kebbi, Kwara, Taraba, Ekiti, Ondo, Kaduna, Oyo, Osun, Edo, Anambra, Sokoto, Ebonyi, Lagos, Adamawa, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Yobe States.

Plateau and Bayelsa States were represented by their deputy governors.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/photo-president-buhari-having-meeting.html

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by metroparrot: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by benedictnsi(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
I pray there is CHANGE after!!!
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by belamour(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Where is Fayose n Wike
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
This government has introduced a new form of government called DemoPhotos-government of the photos for the photos by the photos

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by xrayz(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
What's the agenda plz.
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by temitemi1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
We need positive results n not photos undecided undecided
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This government has introduced a new form of government called DemoPhotos-government of the photos for the photos by the photos

Season 1 of Keeping up with the Buharis.

The dullard thinks he is a reality show star
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by temitemi1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
My brother, I'm tired of all these photos oooooo...
Ezenwammadu:
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by IamG(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is good news and we hope that mediates the evil ideology of owing the masses.

In another news, this is my first day and post on NL though I have loved the family from afar... Please, welcome me into the family with love... Thank you, my peeruu
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by Hersexynez(f): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
the change I want I'm waiting for 1$ =1#
then I will open a dollar account immediately
Re: PHOTO: President Buhari Having A Meeting With State Governors Today by KanwuliaJara: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dogo Yaro President! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Demanding Bribe From Me / 2015 Not 1984 Buhari First Wrong Foreign Trade Policy Crash Naira To Record Low / My View On Retired Colonel SAMBO DASUKI Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.