Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Help! Pension Board Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Pension Board Scam? (346 Views)

Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos / Pension: EFCC To Prosecute Defaulting Companies – PenCom / Voluntary Pension Contributions Still Very Low – Susan Oranye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Pension Board Scam? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
I got a call from a man who calms to work at the pension Board, saying that he has a cheque of N800,000 (eight hundred thousand) which is for the short payment of my dad's gratuity which is very true cos my dad has been fighting for it since 2008. But the issue is that he is demanding a processing fee of N50,000 (fifty thousand) before he would proceed with forwarding the cheque. There is no money with me and even if there is one still needs to authenticate it's source to know if it a scam or it real. If anybody here knows any thing about this please let me know before I fall into the crafty hands of scams. All effort made to verify from his colleagues failed as non of them could be reached.

(1) (Reply)

Money / General / Bloggers Get In Here( Alternative To Adsense Account) Immediate Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.