Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) (44189 Views)

Man Who Stole A Bag Of Rice, Made To Carry The Rice & A Block For Hours / Man Who Stole A Phone At Ikeja Beaten- Photos / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by beyoncausme: 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
its a pity but stealing is wickedness knowingly or not..

Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by meimoks(f): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
See the kind of rickety bike he is suffering for mtcheeeeew
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by dddrexjr(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
whizzzz:
who is this aqain...ooooohhhh!!!... *shouts* it have started aqain ooo him dne miss him dose. help me pray nlanders it have been like this for the past 5yrs...*sobbinq*
Yaba left
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=35070951] Usually when such guys are taken to the station, they bribe their way out. Such public pain and humilition tends to drive the point home and make such an offender not to near that area again....

I support jungle justice for jungle crimes. That makes it right.
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by sixtus3606(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ishilove:
Ouch sad

Crime does not pay

Jungle justice is not the solution... although this isn't jungle justice but military minded justice.

this picture is funny o cheesy grin
I
Ishilove:
Ouch sad

Crime does not pay

Jungle justice is not the solution... although this isn't jungle justice but military minded justice.

I
Ishilove:
Ouch sad

Crime does not pay

I
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by sheddo619(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
lol, it actually happened in southern kaduna,danjuma Gedion is his complete name
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gosh!
Well, lesson learned. smiley
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Justice served, small thieves and bigger ones deserve this
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by ngmgeek(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Probably the best way to deter thieves from stealing. Anytime this fella plans to steal anything in his sorry life, he will remember said moment.
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by vickylala239: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
whizzzz:
Nigerians and jungle justice. while people were still mourning, for someone who was been laid to rest in the cemetery, a guy named Gideon with surname held, stole a ladies machine and zoom off unnoticed. the guy was caught some few days later courtesy of the owner and some villagers who still recognize the stolen motorcycle. in summary I will say Mr. Gideon saw hell on earth that day. this guy was punished for hours in a position which I nicknamed "the ultimate". we are been told, by the government to abolish jungle justice. what's your say on this?

Cc: lalasticlala,ishilove

At tyms I pity Nigerians,u Dnt wnt thieves u complain bitterly abt dem.dem wen Dey r killed, u complain of jungle justice.

Wen we all knw police will collect moni n Dey zoom off.

A thief Dat cums to ur Huz kill ur dad n mum n run only for police to catch Dem later,charge to court.Den sentence to 5yrs in prison, is Dat Nt rubbish instead of killing dem.

2.5Yrs Dey r out n u lose.
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by Rawar: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
after this pinishment he will start seminary school
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by oliver003: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
he should be killed, those thieves are mindless, that was what they did to me when I starved myself to saved for more than a year to buy a motorcycle but they steal it within one month of buying it.God punish them with their supporters. which jungle Justice.
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by Jaftee(m): 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Haba op, this happened long ago in kaduna, this was a police check point, u got it right it was Gideon. But why mislead people while u still have the video which I extract the photo from.
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by owotipoju: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Loool.......dem for just put small fire for him yansh to make real barbecue
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by gates123: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2015
That small thing na torture? I fit feel pain may be after 48hours in that position and should be as a result of something else.
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by seangy4konji: 5:59am On Jun 24, 2015
lol....wetin my eyes no go see for Nairaland this morning....lol shocked
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by forreelinc(m): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
Usually when such guys are taken to the station, they bribe their way out. Such public pain and humilition tends to drive the point home and make such an offender not to near that area again

That's no excuse there are Laws in this country criminals are handled by law enforcement officers not street thugs, if you want justice so bad why don't you follow up the case with the police if you say they are corrupt then can't you at least bribe them to do their jobs? Its way better than this jungle justice

Maybe na until the day them do jungle justice for person brother na that day them go learn
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by luba9876: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2015
i watch d video on a cousin's phone two weeks ago. d inccident happened around kafanchan, in kaduna state. so bad
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2015
UnknownT:
You can torture them but don't burn them. It worked in my hood years back. Our friends that decided to rob in our hood when caught were severely beaten by the same people they hang out with ( play ball, game, drink)m after they were handed to the police, when they were bailed, the shame made them to relocate
and continue in their new environ!
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by UnknownT: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2015
pwitymechi:
and continue in their new environ!
If friends you dine and flex with can deal with you mercilessly and still hand you over to the police. Na die dem dey if dem try am again for a new environ
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
kennygee:
This is better than setting people ablaze now.

If it was in Lagos, you would here "Emu tire wa"

Thats Eko for show for you
Re: See what they did to a man who stole a ladies machine. (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
See him mouth for d 1st pishor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Woman Who Stoned Her Stepdaughter Dead In Benue (Photo) / Slay King, Victory Ene, Caught On CCTV Stealing Macbook At Abuja Plaza (Video) / South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.