Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Wassup Pelosi? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wassup Pelosi? (660 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wassup Pelosi? by NegroNtns(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2009
Wassup with my girl doing jumping jacks and punctuating President Obama's State speech with applause? That was an impressive show of energy to tell you the truth. . .does anyone have count of her up and down motion? She was so good at it she pissed a number of Repubs and her own party members off. . .as camera swept across you could see in their face that they were agrravated. Shooo, that's too much mobility for the prostate. . .but she doesn't have one so there it goes!

Hey, whatever she took for that event, I want some. .
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2009
The sadist repubs were already pissed off before the young, energetic and smart obama man took to the podium.
As for Pelosi, leave her alone jare. Who knows; maybe she was using that time to work out as she has less time for exercises at home. tongue
Or do you think her physic and fitness are all as a result of nature?

Agbara nwanyi oma.
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by tpia: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
Some even said they are already dating.
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by NegroNtns(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2009
Pelosi got that California chronic thing going, prescription against heart palpitations. . . or is it heart throbs? grin

She need to stop eyeballing the President, . . .Michelle isn't afraid to put the First Lady hat down and strap the ghett. . . oops! lipsrsealed
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by Hauwa1: 4:31am On Feb 27, 2009
didn't you see her dress? that power hand eh, Pelosi better not come close.

I was watching her too. she clapped so much that day and always the first to get off her seat. it really showed she liked him.
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by TayoD1(m): 4:42am On Feb 27, 2009
@Hauwa,

I was watching her too. she clapped so much that day and always the first to get off her seat. it really showed she liked him.
No! It only shows she's excited she has in the White House, someone who will always rubber stamp her every proposal. She is excited for herself, not Obama! Anyone who knows Pelosi enough knows she will sacrifice even her mother on the altar of self-interest!
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by preselect(m): 6:08am On Feb 27, 2009
hmmn, i really wonder how much u know this woman to be able to read her mind like this undecided

una de try o,
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by TayoD1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2009
@pres-elect,

hmmn, i really wonder how much u know this woman to be able to read her mind like this

una de try o,
Get used to it my guy. This is politics. Dramatisation and the liberal use of hyperboles are the order of the day! grin
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by NegroNtns(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2009
This is politics. Dramatisation and the liberal use of hyperboles are the order of the day!

Wow, that response should be trademarked! This is politics! This is politics!! This is politics!!! T, goone with ya bad self grin

I don't know how many times it has to be repeated, . . .thousands of words go unsaid for one public statement that these people make. If you know how to listen and decode their public statements then you can hear their silent words.
Re: Wassup Pelosi? by Gamine(f): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2009
undecided

Re: Wassup Pelosi? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2009
LOL!!!, She was so into the whole speech, shocked shocked shocked abegi o jare letz allow her oo, a woman after me heart for real!!! cool wink

(1) (Reply)

Obama Stops Europe Missle Defence System / Al Gore's Nine Lies / Pakistan Officials Summon British High Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.