Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You (16752 Views)

What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / Etisalat Follows Suit ; 1.5GB Data Now Cost N1000 / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Abimloaded(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Wow!
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by ikechukwu21(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
my infinix zero started acting up. it wouldn't turn off cos wen eva I click on dat option it wouldn't respond and den some part of the screen seems inactive as it does not respond to touch. wat can I do pls
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by niceguy7(m): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Any android with 4000mah monster battery and above with atleast 1gig ram and 8gig inbuilt....is good....u wnt even tink abt powerbank sef grin
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2015
I have been using HTC M7 for a long time and i have never experienced any problem whatsoever.im saving towards getting the M9 #TeamHTC
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by yashau(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2015
pls, can anyone tell me how to use snapshot on samsung s4
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by mrbillz(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Nice piece! Should also consider the phone camera and ppi
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Boy101(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Can anyone let me know where I can get the famous Goophone i6 plus ? I really want to buy that and soon.
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by obaede: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Urgent Vacancy: One of the Five Star Colleges in Lagos State is in need of Bursar/Accountant. kindly submit your CV now at Pillars Private College 27, Mary Street, Bako Estate, Irawo Bus Stop, Mile 12-Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Or thepillarslagos@yahoo.com For more info: 09097244837
www.nairaland.com/2401012/urgent-vacancy-lagos
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Caliph69: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2015
JOEmystic:
I'll just stay here n watch. never a big fan of androids anyway

Na so oh! For me, if its not Windows or BB, then Nokia torch will do.
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by martineverest(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2015
18k for 2gb ram?....are u serious?...even microsoft dats known for selling speccy fones for cheap price wont even do dat.....i guess u re ready for chinese white box deceit
elijah2u:
i have 18k and i want to buy fone dat has 16gb rom and 2gb ram with 5.0 inch screen size, whch brand cn u suggest i buy?
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by martineverest(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2015
18k for 2gb ram?....are u serious?...even microsoft dats known for selling speccy fones for cheap price wont even do dat.....i guess u re ready for chinese white box deceit..its ur type dat re main target of these chinese's oem hoax
elijah2u:
i have 18k and i want to buy fone dat has 16gb rom and 2gb ram with 5.0 inch screen size, whch brand cn u suggest i buy?
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by peeta89(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Camera quality should also be considered.....Pls I need sincere response I use a BlackBerry Q5 and my battery life last for between 10 to 12hours a day. Pls I want to know if any Nairalander who uses this kind of phone (BlackBerry Q5) should tell me about their own battery life. Thanks.
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2015
martineverest:
18k for 2gb ram?....are u serious?...even microsoft dats known for selling speccy fones for cheap price wont even do dat.....i guess u re ready for chinese white box deceit..its ur type dat re main target of these chinese's oem hoax
Easy Bros. Stop Bragging On Top Nothing. All Fingers Are Not Equal.
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by FRANKOXY(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2015
my phone tecno y6 is OK for me even though the battery is not up to 2500 mAh. cool
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2015
Android phone sellers on nairaland if you have sony xperia z ultra for sale contact me on
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by bakingsoda: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2015
I have Lenovo A328 for sale. It is in good working condition and has been used for only 6 weeks. I am selling it because I need a phone with a larger screen size. I am selling it for N15000.
Specs:
Android 4.4.2
4.5 inches
MT6582M QUAD CORE 1.3GHz
5MP fixed focus back camera
2MP fixed focus front camera
HD camera
Dual sim
3G enabled
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Olarewajub: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Hey guys, i need a tablet with a screen size of 8-10inches with detachable keyboard or bluetooth keyboard. Budget is less than 25k.
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by pucci(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Can someone tell me which low priced android has the nfc feature, lolipop OS, and 4G lte?
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by bakingsoda: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Olarewajub:
Hey guys, i need a tablet with a screen size of 8-10inches with detachable keyboard or bluetooth keyboard. Budget is less than 25k.

I have innjoo F2 for sale at N18000. It is new and I am selling it with the pouch.
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by percyoats(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Nice...

How would you list High end brand ansd low end brands?

Which brands in your own opinion fall into either of these two categories?
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by fotadmowmend(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Who wants to sell a tecno fone ?
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by chiscodedon(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2015
MemphisDepay:
The type of phone I waana get next is a type of phone that has a long-lasting b3 and a clean camera
then go for tecno r7...the price has dropped to 35k now
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by kunlepicktu: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2015
What of Infinix hot note?
bongolistik:
Since android phone now saturates the smartphone market, sometimes people now find it difficult to make decision in obtaining just that the perfect android phone.

One thing I want you to know here is that there is no perfect android phone especially as new and different android phones are being manufactured almost daily, but you can obtain an android phone that is just right for you by following this guide.

Let's to straight to the guide that will lead you to obtain just the right android phone for yourself.

1. The first thing first in buying an android phone is for you to know your pocket, whether it is heavy or light

2. When you have determined your pocket, the next thing is to determine the brand of android phone that you will like to snap up - there are what is regarded as high-end brands and also there are mid-ranged brands.

3. Phone design should come to mind next - the sleeker the better

4. After you have determined the design that best suits you, and then come the Screen Size and Screen resolution - there are currently 3 major different screen sizes of android phone that is in vogue; they are 4.5inches, 5.0inches and 5.5inches. If you want to consider pocket fit, go for 4.5inches, but if you want something slightly larger, go for 5.0 inches and if like larger screen for movies and games and won't mind operating your phone with two hands, go for 5.5inches.

5. The next thing that should come to your mind is the Processor - For high end brand, consider Qualcomm Snapdragon, and for mid-range brand, look out for MTK

6. Next in line should be Memory and RAM - At least 8GB internal memory with external MicroSD card and at least 1GB RAM

7. And now is the Android version should come to mind - You can still go for 4.4 Kit Kat, but Lollipop won't a bad idea if you see one

8. Finally the battery capacity - Anything less than 2500mAh is considered small

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/06/android-phone-buying-guide.html
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2015
I WON'T ADVICE ANYBODY TO GO FOR ANDROID 5.0 OS FOR NOW.

THAT OS IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO ROOT, AND NO ADMINISTRATIVE RIGHT FOR NOW, GOOGLE JUST DECIDE TO LUCK THERE FIRMWARE JUST LIKE IOS.

I HAVE TO DOWNGRADE TO 4.4
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2015
Yeah...i know dat.but is it not better to buy a product from a reputable blue chip companies like samsung @ price A naira than buy psueudo-specced fone from a chinese oem @ dat same price,who are known for lieing about their fone specs.at d end of f day,u realise dat the product from the 'bluechip ' companies outperforms dat of chinese oem
elijah2u:
Easy Bros. Stop Bragging On Top Nothing. All Fingers Are Not Equal.
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by tyconcepts(f): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2015
@ Tyconcepts Android Mall....You find android phones of all budget size....You find the best for less and the rugged for a dime.

Brands we flaunt are ;
* Xiaomi
* Jaiyu
* Elephone
* Ulefone
* Leagoo
* One plus
* Meizu
* Cube
* Mlais

The list is endless.....Their names might not be sexy but underneath them lies beauty.

Click link to take you to my shop ; https://www.nairaland.com/1792488/home-technologies-octacore-quadcore-phones#24355876
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Olarewajub: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2015
bakingsoda:

I have innjoo F2 for sale at N18000. It is new and I am selling it with the pouch.
Does it have a detachable keyboard? Brand new or fairly used?
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by MemphisDepay(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2015
chiscodedon:

then go for tecno r7...the price has dropped to 35k now
what about the subscription process
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by Emmabrams(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2015
Can someone tell me about TECHNO Y5
Re: Perfect Guide In Buying Android Phone That Will Best Suit You by JesusCrew: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
True talk.

Check my signature 4 some good spec. even wt television. U'll be glad u did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokia 2 To Have A 4000mah Battery And To Cost Just $99 / Get 6 Times The Value Of Your Recharge On Airtel's Smart Connect 2.0 / FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.