Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... (2428 Views)

Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters / Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by abah009: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sometimes, I laugh at Buhari because, he talks like an illiterate from Arewa.How can he recover from me what he claimed to be a stolen money.Well, before you recover anything from me, you have to start from yourself, IBB and Abdulsalam or I spit on your face. Gej to Buhari........ Premium times.

1 Like

Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by pinkiberry(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by ki02020(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't believe GEJ made those stament
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by Abusule007: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Between gej and pmb, who look like the illiterate? undecided

1 Like

Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by TippyTop(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abusule007:
Between gej and pmb, who look like the illiterate? undecided

The answer is PMB.
And he has no certificate which makes him a compound fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by rottennaija(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
abah009:
Sometimes, I laugh at Buhari because, he talks like an illiterate from Arewa.How can he recover from me what he claimed to be a stolen money.Well, before you recover anything from me, you have to start from yourself, IBB and Abdulsalam or I spit on your face. Gej to Buhari........ Premium times.

Are you that desperate to make front page?
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by dustmalik: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
rottennaija:

Are you that desperate to make front page?
The mod that would move this to front page would be the biggest i.diot ever.

1 Like

Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by Abusule007: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
TippyTop:

The answer is PMB.

If taniods don dey talk, u go know.
Whr you dey wen they see him certificate?

2 Likes

Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by TippyTop(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abusule007:

If taniods don dey talk, u go know.
Whr you dey wen they see him certificate?

Who see Buhari certificate? please post the link to the story.

1 Like

Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by Abusule007: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
TippyTop:

Who see Buhari certificate? please post the link to the story.
check it at ifa.net undecided
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Katsina illiterate don mis yarn again oo

1 Like

Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by Stolen: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kai this one na checkmate!
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by Yeske2(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nothing of sort on their website, OP kindly post the link.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com
The homepage today
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by natas22: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by sheymoni(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is what you'll get when unsmart person is using smartphone . Here is another disadvantage of cheap data

1 Like

Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by ziccoit: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Just a taste and GEJ kleptomaniac ways destroyed the image of his people. The most corrupt president in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by eneidoko(f): 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
abah009:

Abah009, you lied!

Your weak GEJ is not capable of standing up for himself, let alone courage to utter those words.

We know what he said about targetting him being a witch-hunt, you liar!

2 Likes

Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by Okaka27(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
TippyTop:

The answer is PMB.
you weren't born wen he was going to skl

now Go and Die grin
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by Okaka27(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Carry Go Baba #Change!!!! we dey ur back grin grin
TANoids be hating ,crying and committing suicide
Re: Return Your Own Loot First. Gej To Buhari..... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
GEJ wont say that. Am sure
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Seizes Sacked NNPC GMD, Ged’s Passports / Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered…the Chagoury, Remi Tinubu Connection / Breaking News:fg May Release Names Tomorow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.