Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja (1249 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Policeman Pictured Sleeping On A Car In Ibadan / Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by dainformant(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
This story was narrated by a Facebook user known as Ibrahim Wale Garba who witnessed the whole incident himself.. Just imagine being the owner of the car and seeing it in this condition. Guess the car owner had no premonition of the tragedy which was to befall his car today. Read the story below;

It was like a movie scene, I watched all that happened! The car was brought for washing and after washing the car, the boy nicknamed Jaguar drove the car in a commodore style simply because, there were rumors that FCT Environmental Taskforce was heading towards the direction. I was marveled the way the moving car chopped off a stem of a tree before ramming into a fence. THE CAR OWNER CAME TO PICK HIS CAR AND MET HIS CAR IN THIS CONDITION.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/see-photos-of-unfortunate-incident.html

Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by INTROVERT(f): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
See gobe....

He will never go to car wash again. grin
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
when you steal public funds to buy a car, that would be the result
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by Abusule007: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Who knows, maybe na person car self
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by buygala(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
*in Nigerian Pastor's voice'

This is what happens when you refuse to pay your tithe angry ....
The Glory of the Lord departheth from thee sad sad

Sambadi saut alleluiaaaaa smiley
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by buygala(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abusule007:
Who knows, maybe na person car self

Noooo.... na Sango and Amadioha get am undecided

And peeps like you go follow call PMB 'dullard' angry

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by angieberry(f): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ha ga n'asu ogologo asusu lipsrsealed
That car is so messed up! Pity the owner and the destroyer
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by Merlissa(f): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
All these small boys sha..

I tire
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by fatdon2(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by Abusule007: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
buygala:

Noooo.... na Sango and Amadioha get am undecided

And peeps like you go follow call PMB 'dullard' angry

If u no understand something u no go ask? I mean say e fit be say no be the person wey carry the car go car wash get am. Maybe na him oga for house and u dey there dey open ur dry fingers type rubbish. undecided undecided undecided
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by buygala(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abusule007:

If u no understand something u no go ask? I mean say e fit be say no be the person wey carry the car go car wash get am. Maybe na him oga for house and u dey there dey open ur dry fingers type rubbish. undecided undecided undecided

Abu Sule sad

Your moniker says it all.... You are obviously one of Buhari's cows, so I can't possibly expect you to understand the human concept of clarity and conciseness of language embarassed
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by xreal: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jaguar in a commodor move.
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by Abusule007: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
buygala:

Abu Sule sad

Your moniker says it all.... You are obviously one of Buhari's cows, so I can't possibly expect you to understand the human concept of clarity and conciseness of language embarassed

Wetin bring buhari matter come here now oga i too sabi English.
Taniod in disguise undecided undecided
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by Anyi3(m): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
6ty6ix:
when you steal public funds to buy a car, that would be the result

Really

There are tonnes of legitimate people who own cars worth more than this.
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by dainformant(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
tell him oo
Anyi3:

Really

There are tonnes of legitimate people who own cars worth more than this.
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by DICKtator: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by DICKtator: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
The first picture looks like they're laughing at the condition of the car.

They all seem to be celebrating the accident!!!

Very funny!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: See Photos Of The Unfortunate Incident Which Happened At A Car Wash In Abuja by Huane: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tacoma no be cheap one and the price value no dey drop after use.. I hope e get good eenchooranz undecided

(1) (Reply)

People Who Survived The Impossible / Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery / Reckless driver fell off ojodu Berger bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.