Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man (1309 Views)

A Tall Nigerian Man And His Chinese Colleagues Strike A Pose (Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutally Pulled Out Of A Train By Inspectors In Germany. Photos / Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by feedthenation(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
From the description box of the video:

Recent video shows a Nigerian trader being beaten up by Chinese nationals in a commercial area believed to be in Guangzhou. The African is heard speaking in one of Nigeria three major languages called Igbo language. He as heard screaming to his boss for help but such help never came. The victim is reported to have been hospitalized pending when the details of what brought about the incident has been ascertained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfwOnkn8Hs8
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by INTROVERT(f): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Terrible please watch
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by emenite909(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Really?
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by MosakuAW(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm!

Can anything be done about this?

It is well
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by resocorp: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
feedthenation:
From the description box of the video:

Recent video shows a Nigerian trader being beaten up by Chinese nationals in a commercial area believed to be in Guangzhou. The African is heard speaking in one of Nigeria three major languages called Igbo language. He as heard screaming to his boss for help but such help never came. The victim is reported to have been hospitalized pending when the details of what brought about the incident has been ascertained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfwOnkn8Hs8

I wonder what the guy did, but 4 or more chinese men couldnt keep the guy down.... Hmmmm
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by stepo707: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
men that beating was too much. sad
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
ASIA again...
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by tdayof(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
JayJustus come and see your video undecided... It's on Nl already grin grin
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by fr3do(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by JayJustus(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2015
tdayof:
JayJustus come and see your video undecided... It's on Nl already grin grin

I just searched for the name so I'd pass on this one...hahahahahahaha
Re: Chinese Men Brutally Gang Up And Beat A Nigerian Man by coolhamid(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
This Video increases the hatred i have for these bloody asians ...

Animals in human skin..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Airline, First Nation Suspends Operations / I Am A Welder Pls Help Me / Have You Visited Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.