Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (65523 Views)

Poll: Who is the best?

Gene: 31% (100 votes)
Omosexy: 38% (120 votes)
SAD: 17% (56 votes)
Ini Edo: 12% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Hairstyle - Omotola Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocked It Better? (photos) / Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by kingchild(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
its like you baby sitters sent abroad to take care of your brothers children
are jobless.
if the children are grown up now, you can apply for washing dishes
or toilet or something, intead of wasting precious time discussing or gossiping our star
just because you can not be one, how biutiful are you?
or better still come back to your village and till the ground like you use to do.
ashewoos.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by samieyjay(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2009
Y is it that some people don't even know how to bridle their tongues, they are born to run bad mouth, bad belle; they are celebrities and they are meant to be discussed, if u know u cannot control what comes out of your mouth, just shut up & face ur business & treat ur bad belle.

I believe u must be poverty stricken to have made all those comments about washing & stuffs like that, what are u even doing on the internet pasting rubbish when it is ur destiny to wash dishes, panties, floor, 4 d white, I'm a software engineer who has a company & doing just fine.

I think u need to book an appointment with T.B Joshua, u need a change(status & mental), shocked
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by dani1luv: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
This thread is still alive! shocked
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2010
dani1luv:

This thread is still alive! shocked
yes. By the way OMOSEXY is still the babe to beat. I can see the 1st runner up is OVER RATED.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by blackcat1: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2010
Let's see

Omosexy is married
Ini is married
Stella has married twice
Gene is still single

Looks like Gene is losing out to the other three. If she was more pretty she would def have been snatched up.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2010
blackcat1:

Let's see

Omosexy is married
Ini is married
Stella has married twice
Gene is still single

Looks like Gene is losing out to the other three. If she was more pretty she would def have been snatched up.

So na only fine girls dey marry?

1. Omotola got hooked at 17 to a man much older than her.
2. Ini is married to a second hand husband
3. Stella was a widow and just got married again recently.

What has Gene got to envy in these three women?
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by blackcat1: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
michelin89:

So na only fine girls dey marry?

1. Omotola got hooked at 17 to a man much older than her.
2. Ini is married to a second hand husband
3. Stella was a widow and just got married again recently.

What has Gene got to envy in these three women?

Her supposed fine a.s.s can't even hook down a "second hand husband"(whatever that means). At 17 she not only got impregnated but dumped with the pregnancy.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2010
blackcat1:

Her supposed fine a.s.s can't even hook down a "second hand husband"(whatever that means). At 17 she not only got impregnated but dumped with the pregnancy.

That one na your palava. The woman ia making waves and she is not begging you to marry her so free her. cool

Besides she is a beauty to behold.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by blackcat1: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
michelin89:

Besides she is a beauty to behold.

I completely agree with you and so are the others. The noise people make about her is much too much.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2010
blackcat1:

I completely agree with you and so are the others. The noise people make about her is much too much.

If people still like her despite the fact that she is a single mum who has never been married, maybe then we should acknowledge that this woman has really worked hard to achieve everything she has today.

In a country like Nigeria, where marriage is what determines the respect and dignity of a woman, she is the example that you can make it without bending to the status quo of the society.

She is great.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by naliakar: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2010
Do you guys know it is an offense to have Stella, Gene and who else in the same syntactic unit as OMO. It soils her reputation.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by thegeorgy(f): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2011
i'm prettier than them all jor, and when i become an actress and start making money like them all u guys will see the real me.lol.but since am not yet an actress my rating will go like this
Omot
Stella
Ini
Gene. no challenge else i'll remove somebody's tooth!
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2011
thegeorgy:

i'm prettier than them all jor, and when i become an actress and start making money like them all u guys will see the real me.lol.but since am not yet an actress my rating will go like this
Omot
Stella
Ini
Gene. no challenge else i'll remove somebody's tooth!

You are lucky you are pretty if not NL for eat you! grin
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by thegeorgy(f): 12:28am On Apr 24, 2011
@michelin,wetin u say make i talk na?all the nook and cranny of this nairaland is about cele comparism. i gas to talk ma own too.lol
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2011
ehen now. You get right to compare, even self compare wink
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by ogbogo: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
I go for Gene
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Mujinho4b(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
all of them don old, grin
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by rully2: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2011
I pick Gene anytime, anyday, as for me she beats the others hands down, since when has been married bin a criteria for been hot or pretty

All haters should go get some transformer hugging skills tongue tongue
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by EuKem: 7:35am On May 01, 2011
Def Omotola, followed by Gena
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Dolcilicious(f): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
tamia: i vote for Stella she is da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SDA ( stella damasus aboderin0
stella wahhhhh Fyn she mite possess a fyn face boh where r u puting d figure? shocked
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by klassic419: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
pllls stella is more beautiful den omotola b4 gene winkbt omoteee has got d shape ohhh shocked
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Odheterry: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2014
If they said i should select from the 3 from the four actress the most beautiful ones are
1. omosexy
2. Ini edo
3. Genevieve
These are the most pretty ones for me
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Odheterry: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Odhe terry: If they said i should select the best three from the four here i go
1. omosexy
2. Ini edo
3. Genevieve
These are the most pretty ones for me
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by dancocity(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2014
hi,i tink ini Edo is prettist among all by sexy lukin,shape nd all dat she gots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Mad Melon Died - Mountain Black of ‘Danfo Drivers’ Music Group / Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.