Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! (1746 Views)

Good luck! / Urgent Vacancy. I Just Applied And Thought To Share. Good Luck. / Vacancies For Retrenched Bankers And Nysc Students! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by duttybarb(f): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2006
i want 2 personally congratulate all new successful Access bankers. i hope 2 c u all at nxt wk or so at training schl. God is eva faithful and wil continue 2 b. All thse stil searchng, may god gve u a similar testimony.
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by ifedee(f): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2006
Congrats. All the best at your new job. grin
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by ebubepaul(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2006
God has blessed u,am happy for u.Be humble and fear the LORD GOD & U shall be blessed.my number is 08027519105
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by wen: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2006
congrats on your new job. when did you have your interview? i had mine on Tuesday and i haven't heard from the yet? where you informed of your success immediately? thanks
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by nunu(f): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2006
when:

congrats on your new job. when did you have your interview? i had mine on Tuesday and i haven't heard from the yet? where you informed of your success immediately? thanks
hi,please when did u do your own test.reply.cheers
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by wen: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2006
hi, nunu
i had my test on the 8th of sept
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by duttybarb(f): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2006
thank u all and god bless u for ur support. i wrote the test three weeks ago. I saw the m.d last two saturdays and i did medical on tuesday. im told we may start scl monday, im not sure when exactly.
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by aidelala(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hey guys congrats.I know access job is better than no job at all but please still keep ur CV handy and still pass it around.Access is a useless and terrible place to work.That u will soon find out
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by duttybarb(f): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2006
aidelala, im sure u mean wel, bt pls dnt run pple down like dat, its nt nice. if u ave tips share dem well.
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by yewand(f): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2006
AIDELALA

HABA, each time i read postings.Am always excited that i joined this forum.i always wish there were people around me to laugh with.

THANK God u said half bread is better than none! smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by bechex(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2006
dutty barb congrats oh i am very happy for u. Welcome to the banking world. it gladdens my heart when i hear good report like this about people we were in the labour market together. Take good care of yourself and be careful and make sure u r more than convinced about any transaction b4 u put your signature to it oh, there r so many fraudstars out there that would be too glad to take advantage of green horns, so please watch your back.
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by shilamoor: 3:09am On Sep 15, 2007
pls where and when did u guys do your interview, mine was at Abuja,  the access bank branch at Aminu Kano Crescent to be precise but since then I have not heard any thing from them.
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by spicylove(f): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2007
congrats to you guys,but there is something im confused about.I wrote the test on the 22nd of Aug and was told we'd be contacted via e-mail,pass or fail,they would,bt never got any info,is there anyone with the same experience
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by stanlooee(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2007
I really thank God 4 all of u.Remain focused and dedicated. The sky will surely b ur limit
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by justlaw(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2007
hello,

A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU ALL AND FOR THOSE STILL SEARCHING , MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BE OUR HELP AND STRENGHT, NEVER RELENT COS OUR OWN TIME IS COMING SOONEST.

ONE LOVE.
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by ikush(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2007
@duttybarb
Are you sure u wrote the test 3wks ago because i wrote mine on 1/8/07 and i'm yet to be called for
an interview.i also know somebody that wrote on 08/08/07 who's also yet to be called for
an interview.Abi there is an insider that fastrack the process for u?Reply so that we can know
what to do next.
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by iykrion(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2007
IKUSH, do take a closer look at the posts you reply. dutybarb posted this on the 20th of September 2006.
Whereas you wrote your test in August this year, a difference of twelve months. Do they have anything in common?
Relax, in so far as you passed the test, you will definitely be invited for an interview. Be prepared. Or better still, visit their head office at 1665 Oyin Jolayemi Street, Victoria Island if you are resident in Lagos. If not give them a call. Find their HR contact number on their web site. cool
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by stanoxky(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2007
@spicelove,
Go to there Head office in V .I and ask of the result of 22 Aug. is been out since,i wrote it too and was successful but am yet to be contacted for an interview,it looks as if a lot of pple are on their waitting list.God is our srength
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by ikush(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2007
iykrion,thanks i didn't check the date of the post.i know u've done some interviews but have u met with the MD?
Anyway i which u the best of luck.
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by iykrion(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2007
Ikush, I hope I didn't sound unfriendly. I have done the third interview, but I have not seen the MD. I learnt that he is arround now and that the first batch has seen him. They have even done their medical tests. You know, it's being done batch by bacth. I hope to see him too.
I wish you the best too.
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by lummy2enny: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2007
hi guyz ,
let us just be patience the Lord is in control.we will all get there.
IYKE are u d the one,i love ur encouragement.keep it up.
olumide
Re: Congrats New Access Bankers And Good Luck! by fecpac07(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2007
I am happy for those that have scaled through. Congratulations!!! This shows that there is hope 4 others. I wish u nothing but what u wish urself.
Meanwhile, is anuone aware of what is happening concerning the result of interview that took place on Aug 10 @ their head office.

(1) (Reply)

** / Why Gate Crash? / Recruitment And Phb Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.