Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction (23760 Views)

Deadly Roads In Ejigbo Under Construction(photos) / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? / Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by muahmed(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nyc
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by balimoney(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
good....sign of progress in Aba
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by sweatlana: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by toluine56(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
I just hope it'll be completed
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by naira0(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by vikbet: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
You just said my mind. This man is not better than Orji Kalu and Theodore Orji. It's unfortunate that Abians are so gullible.
shamecurls:

grin grin grin grin grin grin A major road that should have been awarded to a reputable construction company. Its so glaring from the picture that its been held by an indigenous, local, incompetent and crude contractor. These pictured road will not survive the next rainy season as its so obvious from the picture.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by CaptPlanet(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
What most people don't understand is that no matter how high ure placed or who u are, once people start to curse u on a regular basis (women, children, old folks) u will remain miserable no matter what u have.

Ikpeazu has started doing what the Orji's couldn't do for aba in the last 20 years. He is embalming his name in the hearts of Abian/aba people and the blessings of their people will follow his generation like a plague.

As for the Orji's : read the first paragraph again.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by coollaw: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't think this place is ABA talk less of being the worst road,i called my guy that stay s at ABA yesterday about the ongoing work in ABA I was surprise when my guy told me they are not doing any work even single he said I shuld call other guys to confirm so let's be sure ooo cool
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by ndupaul: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
the quality of work is poor. this maybe another Dubai road like those done by orjiuzor those days. anyway half bread is better than none
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by gebest: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
if he win for tribunal now he go change.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by agabaI23(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
shamecurls:

grin grin grin grin grin grin A major road that should have been awarded to a reputable construction company. Its so glaring from the picture that its been held by an indigenous, local, incompetent and crude contractor. These pictured road will not survive the next rainy season as its so obvious from the picture.
Who is the reputable construction company and what engineering prowess do you have that qualifies you as quality judge that can pronounce quality based on three pictures taken by an amateur?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by MrP7: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is good development
All the governors in Abia state from its birth have been useless in developing the state
If this guy continues like this I will be his chief song praiser
This new governor is trying so far , keep it up governor
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by IGBOSON1: 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
So what's the name of the contractor handling this MAJOR road? I'm guessing they should have done previous jobs of which we can use to judge their competence!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by IGBOSON1: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
ndupaul:
the quality of work is poor. this maybe another Dubai road like those done by orjiuzor those days. anyway half bread is better than none

^^^More like an apian-way! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by conyema12(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
looks like Abia has gotten the messiah... only time will tell.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by fathomberry: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
chidekings:

Abeg how many thousands is seun paying ur likes.

Help me ask her dan Allah.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by verde: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Let him first pay us our 9 months unpaid Salaries. Only a well fed man will walk on those roads. Okezie, please pay Civil Servants first.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Akshow: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
which kind local razz construction company be this

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Akshow: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Who is the reputable construction company and what engineering prowess do you have that qualifies you as quality judge that can pronounce quality based on three pictures taken by an amateur?

except u are blind and not truthful to ursef, u will know that the construction company doing this work are local and razz
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by synergycom19: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good but what is the center to center of this reinforcement?looks like 300mm,and it over-spaced
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by ChimaAdeoye: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
ritababe:
The rehabilitation of the dilapidated portion of
umuojima road, one of the worst road in aba has commenced as promised by
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

If Gov. okezie can save Aba from the criminal neglect and decay the city was subjected under the Orjis, then God has finally answered our prayers.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by asha80(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
Akshow:

except u are blind and not truthful to ursef, u will know that the construction company doing this work are local and razz
shebi it is said that he is 'son of the soil'...so if he shortchanges aba then he is short-changing himself and 'his land'.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
I am thinking that the Mod pushing the activities of Okezie Ikpeazu to the front page has been compromised.

No amount of propaganda will save Ikpeazu from the tribunal.

Abia will not be Ikpeazu, Abia ga wu ndi mbu

TeamMidasTouch TeamAlexOtti
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
This new PDP governors seems really ready to work, opposition tinz
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by peleson: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gov ikpeazu has not started if I v not seen Julius Berger
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by obyrich(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
peleson:
Gov ikpeazu has not started if I v not seen Julius Berger
Can you pay Julius Berger?
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Xcex: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
We are solidly bhind ikpeazu dat's if he do somthing tangible.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by nwadiuko1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
coollaw:
I don't think this place is ABA talk less of being the worst road,i called my guy that stay s at ABA yesterday about the ongoing work in ABA I was surprise when my guy told me they are not doing any work even single he said I shuld call other guys to confirm so let's be sure ooo cool
your are either dull or your friend is dull.......or both of you are dull

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by nwadiuko1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I am thinking that the Mod pushing the activities of Okezie Ikpeazu to the front page has been compromised.

No amount of propaganda will save Ikpeazu from the tribunal.

Abia will not be Ikpeazu, Abia ga wu ndi mbu

TeamMidasTouch TeamAlexOtti
once again go siddon for gutter
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Yemzy6(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
happy pipo workin y dis so calld biafra man no talk abt dis developmnt..na only to cuz hausa,yoruba nd igbos dat refuse to pay him money for wepons..c peace, so dis man wan skata am abi. up abia up south south up nija
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Onye bu kwa eke Uke a
nwadiuko1:
once again go siddon for gutter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Bauchi Political Thugs AKA Sara-Suka Arrested By Police & Weapons Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.