Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. (42901 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Imo North Senatorial Election: Okorocha On A Wild Goose Chase – Ekweremadu / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by kay29000(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmm! I heard this guy was rich before politics sha. Anyway, for the men out there,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by komek(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Na so

Are u engaged in any productive activity? Like, a job, a trade, etc . Any thing that pays bills? Just asking sha.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Mopolchi: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by CaptPlanet(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Biggest scam after APC's "change"

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by redcliff: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Zik was born in North but schooled in East and abroad.
Emeka Ojukwu was born in North but schooled in Lagos and abroad.

This Abdulateef Mallam Ibn Okorocha Dogon Daji I don't know how to describe this man.
I cannot say this is what this mallam has done in Imo State for 5 years now.

Are you in imo at the moment? Do you live in imo? Were you born there? If no is the answers to this questions then shut the fuuucccuckk. Up

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by akanbiaa(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
manutdrichie:
APC = Debt
Oh God please don't allow APC to rule my state
who piled up the debt and emptied the treasury before APC took over?
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by scachy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
This the governor of imo state whom has been shouting to high heavens for bailout from buhari. I know someone reading this post will be tempted to insult me but ask yourself how far the N7million cost of hiring this jet will go in the lives of poor imolites that has not received salaries for close to 7months.it is on record that the governor has never used commacial airline since he become governor both when going overseas.

Indeed imo is in the hand of God.

@OP, why did Imolites vote for him again nah?
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by dam4wummy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
AfricanGod2:

On a side note, Rochas has the biggest pot belly of all governors in the SS and SE. How can someone who can't manage himself with discipline manage a whole state. Think carefully about how many great world leaders have had a pot belly before you answer.

Barrack Obama
Vladimir Putin
Robbery Mugabe
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
AfricanGod2:

On a side note, Rochas has the biggest pot belly of all governors in the SS and SE. How can someone who can't manage himself with discipline manage a whole state. Think carefully about how many great world leaders have had a pot belly before you answer.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by gebest: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
making calls in air! infact ADC dey enjoy lo see the way d guy follow em oga balance for jet.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by hotgunz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
overdrive:
they don't really care about us.
that s the kind of change we were clamouring for
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by manutdrichie(m): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
akanbiaa:

Amaechi 3mnths salary was cleared by Wike
Gombe is not owing
Akwa Ibom is not owing
Ebonyi is not owing
Bayelsa mbanu
Delta lie lie
Ondo for where
Ekiti role model state

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by dwayni: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

This Abdulateef Mallam Ibn Okorocha Dogon Daji I don't know how to describe this man.

Running his private business, that what.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by harry509: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
This the governor of imo state whom has been shouting to high heavens for bailout from buhari. I know someone reading this post will be tempted to insult me but ask yourself how far the N7million cost of hiring this jet will go in the lives of poor imolites that has not received salaries for close to 7months.it is on record that the governor has never used commacial airline since he become governor both when going overseas.

wat do u xpct 4rm a country dats is so corrupt like nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by hotgunz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
akanbiaa:
b4 he became governor of imo, osun, oyo. How many month salary did d past governor owe? Plus all of dem re rite on their 5years in power nw
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by ujoatu(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Old photo.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by chigoizie7(m): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
I comment my reserve, just thank ur stars that I am still on d road, otherwise, I for add to the insults and courses u are receiving
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by paberlin: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
[Heartless set of people.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by crisycent: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
And this dude is owing salary.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Vivalavida99(f): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Not only APC, Okorocha are scams, Nigeria as a country is a scam, until Nigeria embrace true federalism, we will continue in this mess. I pity for people who think Buhari will be the much awaited messiah.
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by vivalavida(m): 7:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
that is my dumb governor
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na God do am ooo. God is wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
how come? is the 7 million included in the state budget?
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Decentdamsel(f): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Am not from Imo,why shld I care...dey re-elected him, which means dey love him
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
ujoatu:

Old photo.

Is that all you can say with rochas bastardization of IMO economy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by ujoatu(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Rochas Okorocha is not owing Imo workers. He is speaking as Chairman of APC Governors Forum
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Marlboro1: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
He hires the airplane while other governors buys them. Which is worse, sir?
Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by carzola(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC emptying nigeria's treasury and blaming it on GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by vega84(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
@op any one that insults u is stupid! Cos u are seriously on point #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

My brother nothing oo
Every structures na half way
And poor quality of infrastructures
D man na yahoo yahoo governor...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. by Psyrus(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is that his jeep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Killed In Abia Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.