Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) (36632 Views)

RRS Arrests 3 Robbers After Felabration In Lagos (Photos) / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos / Police Nab ‘ghost’ Lagos Gang Leader As Residents Celebrate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by mimicious(f): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
dre11:

The policemen should also arrest the buyer of the stolen goods too because they are working together as a ring that have perfected this trade.....

Without the buyer..... Their won't be any need for the supplier which are these guys

Do u think all car buyers knows the source where the car comes from?
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by ceejay80s(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
No matter how house dey free for ogun state, I no go live there, its getting too much
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by ajja: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
weldon
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
All thiefs in Nigeria shall be caught one day, we 3 less with this trio

Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by niceguy7(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:

****i just read my post again and again*****
I never said arresting criminals was bad.
K oo
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by Ijobaorun(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Three of them from Osun state. I pity the people of that state, what a shame on the government that is suffering her subjects.
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by Maxivalue(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Secure, control and monitor your cars with peace of mind, don't be a victim to robbers.

According to Lagos state police command out of 1,184 cars recovered from thieves in lagos and other states in 2012 were 500 Honda and Toyota of different models. These cars were recovered by Nigerian police force, because of the trackers installed them.

Call 0803580519 to get quality tracker installed in car for safety and security purpose.
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
I have suffered similar MAYHEM from ARMED MEN and never saw my CAR again...

PLEASE KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DEM, if possible by JUNGLE JUSTICE
IF u nab any member of my family involved , PLEASE KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, Don't wait for me.

I carry spare tyres in my booth now, the MOMENT I discover that someone stole FIRE WILL BURN dat rubbish.
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good..............

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by dazzysleek(f): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
CY09:
Nice one from the NPF.
dats d proceed from stop n search...buhari's orders 2 remove road blocks,poses a threat 2 harmless citizens and breakthrough 4 criminals and boko boys...or is he paving way 4 them actually 2 operate smoothly??
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by jimmy101231(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ogun state Everyday what happen to my neighbouring state....
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by ijustdey: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
remember007:
I always do honey

I wish I could say that with that your post I did quote you
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by isaacgeorge544(m): 12:30am On Jun 24, 2015
that serve them right
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by dre11(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2015
mimicious:

Do u think all car buyers knows the source where the car comes from?

He will know because such cars are disposed at ridiculous low prices
Re: Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) by ijustdey: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Ajisebutu disclosed that the victim had already
been contacted following the information collected
from the gangsters and that the vehicle would soon be released to her.

have this feeling that the woman will pay for job done by the policemen before she will get her car...

because police don't do any free work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) / Tragedy As Lady Allegedly Pushes Her Boyfriend Out Of The Window During Fight / NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.