Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ (1286 Views)

What Really Do Igbo Taniods Want? / Why Do Jonathanians/Taniods Want Obua Dead?? / Taniods Lies Bursted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls name 6 actions or motives of Our President that qualifies him or made you taniods to give him the name DULLARD of DAURA. Elaborate pls.
Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Caseless: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
It takes a dullard to call a man who heads presidency of just 3 weeks old a dullard.

7 Likes

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by obailala(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lol... When people are bitter, they make statements without reasoning or judgement. That's the case of our TANoid brethren.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by manutdrichie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
1.German chancellor Merkel - pres. Mitchell
2.Germany - west Germany
3. I will stabilize oil price
4.one naira must equal one dollar
5.order for sales of presidential jet and immediately deny it
6.All Progressive Commission
7.Osibande
8.ibo state instead of Imo state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by kay1one2(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
manutdrichie:
2.Germany - west Germany
7.Osibande
Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by kay1one2(m): 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Caseless:
It takes a dullard to call a president of just 3 weeks a dullard.

The man is 72 not 3 weeks old. He has a history that can be referred to.
Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Caseless: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
kay1one2:

The man is 72 not 3 weeks old. He has a history that can be referred to.
edit ur post , I meant the age of his presidency, not his age. And it has been corrected.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by DaGC(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please, self honesty should be a must. I believe a lot of you know why, but keep denying it.

When the APC was the opposition, a lot of their followers used any possible chance to insult the former president and blamed him for every thing wrong with Nigeria. There was no single atom of respect from the opposition at the time, and yet some of the hypocrites who actually rained abuses on the ex president now feel offended when Buhari is insulted.

Back then, the opposition never supported anything the former president offered or did. Because even when he's commissioning projects, they still throw insults around talking about the quality forgetting that there was none before him that carried out so much infrastructural projects.

They blamed him like Nigeria was a well structured country before him with good infrastructures, quality health care system, great educational system, constant power etc. Even a governor actually blamed him for a robbery in his state.
Now, the annoying thing to some of his followers has been repeated statements by some APC followers that 4years is not enough time for Buhari to solve Nigeria's problems, but they expected Jonathan to have solved it in 5years.

I understand the aggression of his followers towards Buhari. If y'all couldn't show respect to their person then, then they surely wont show respect to yours.

Hypocrisy is feeling good calling someone clueless and feeling bad when another person calls your candidate occupying the same position a dullard.

Like I said, most of you know why, but y'all aint been honest with yourselves.

May God help PMB in steering this nation and fulfilling his campaign promises.

#PeacefulNigeria
#UnitedNigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chisom460:
Pls name 6 actions or motives of Our President that qualifies him or made you taniods to give him the name DULLARD of DAURA. Elaborate pls.
The guy no go school na.
Oyibo go use him head play volleyball tire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
manutdrichie:
2.Germany - west Germany
7.Osibande

you see why people fail exam.
they say you should name 6,you come dey name 8 grin
Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by manutdrichie(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
doxime:

you see why people fail exam.
they say you should name 6,you come dey name 8 grin

Am too brilliant guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
manutdrichie:
2.Germany - west Germany
7.Osibande
Just when I was about listing them....
The Dullard of Duara said there is a limit to what he can do at 72years of age.... Isn't this dullardous?

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by mikolo80: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
DaGC:
Please, self honesty should be a must. I believe a lot of you know why, but keep denying it.

When the APC was the opposition, a lot of their followers used any possible chance to insult the former president and blamed him for every thing wrong with Nigeria. There was no single atom of respect from the opposition at the time, and yet some of the hypocrites who actually rained abuses on the ex president now feel offended when Buhari is insulted.

Back then, the opposition never supported anything the former president offered or did. Because even when he's commissioning projects, they still throw insults around talking about the quality forgetting that there was none before him that carried out so much infrastructural projects.

They blamed him like Nigeria was a well structured country before him with good infrastructures, quality health care system, great educational system, constant power etc. Even a governor actually blamed him for a robbery in his state.
Now, the annoying thing to some of his followers has been repeated statements by some APC followers that 4years is not enough time for Buhari to solve Nigeria's problems, but they expected Jonathan to have solved it in 5years.

I understand the aggression of his followers towards Buhari. If y'all couldn't show respect to their person then, then they surely wont show respect to yours.

Hypocrisy is feeling good calling someone clueless and feeling bad when another person calls your candidate occupying the same position a dullard.

Like I said, most of you know why, but y'all aint been honest with yourselves.

May God help PMB in steering this nation and fulfilling his campaign promises.

#PeacefulNigeria
#UnitedNigeria
Jona wasn't insulted in his first year o.not even his second.this baba has been in office all of 3weeks. Obviously common sense is not common in pdp supporters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by mikolo80: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
foxxynik:

Just when I was about listing them....
The Dullard of Duara said there is a limit to what he can do at 72years of age.... Isn't this dullardous?
Compare to clueless one who said he has delivered his Nepa promise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
mikolo80:
President Buhari should work and stop comparing/complaining.
Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by mikolo80: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
quid:

President Buhari should work and stop comparing/complaining.
what kind of "work"?he is tackling boko. He is laundering our image. He about to start probing. He allowed democracy in nass. He is slashing salaries by example. In only three weeks.What else do you want him to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
mikolo80:
Jona wasn't insulted in his first year o.not even his second.this baba has been in office all of 3weeks. Obviously common sense is not common in pdp supporters

Jona wasn''t insulted in his first year you said(meaning the insults were justified)
may be because the insults didn't come early enough thats why he didn't perform(according to you guys) and in that case those insulting PMB should be allowed to continue paradventure that will help him to start fulfilling his election promises early.a stitch in time you know they say saves nine.

i think the main problem with you guys is lack of empathy.
still no remorse.smh

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by mikolo80: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
doxime:

Jona wasn''t insulted in his first year you said(meaning the insults were justified)
may be because the insults didn't come early enough thats why he didn't perform(according to you guys) and in that case those insulting PMB should be allowed to continue paradventure that will help him to start fulfilling his election promises early.a stitch in time you know they say saves nine.

i think the main problem with you guys is lack of empathy.
still no remorse.smh
By all means you guys should put our president gov and reps on their toes. But balling an intelligent man dullard to feel better about yourselves is just childish. Did anybody call jona stupid foolish or Bastard? No they simply made an observation(clueless )cos he was clueless not that we made up an insult for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
mikolo80:
By all means you guys should put our president gov and reps on their toes. But balling an intelligent man dullard to feel better about yourselves is just childish. Did anybody call jona stupid foolish or Bastard? No they simply made an observation(clueless )cos he was clueless not that we made up an insult for him.

i do not know if you are new to this forum or you just returned to Nigeria.
Jonathan was called far worst names than what you listed there.
i'm shocked that you could say that those that called GEJ clueless made the observation that he was clueless in this thread.do you know that you have just justified the action of those who have observed that PMB is dull and are now calling him dullard.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by mikolo80: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
doxime:

i do not know if you are new to this forum or you just returned to Nigeria.
Jonathan was called far worst names than what you listed there.
i'm shocked that you could say that those that called GEJ clueless made the observation that he was clueless in this thread.do you know that you have just justified the action of those who have observed that PMB is dull and are now calling him dullard.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2015
mikolo80:
Mr APClown.... GEJ had delivered on his promises....
There has always been constant nepa light from whence he commissioned it.... We have Nepa light diz days....Since last night till dis morning...we've not had a blink of light.... If they cease the light...they'll return it few minutes after...and it'll last for another one day...diz has been like diz for months now!....

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by mikolo80: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
foxxynik:

Mr APClown.... GEJ had delivered on his promises....
There has always been constant nepa light from whence he commissioned it.... We have Nepa light diz days....Since last night till dis morning...we've not had a blink of light.... If they cease the light...they'll return it few minutes after...and it'll last for another one day...diz has been like diz for months now!....
Well here inbwari abuja as at election time for almost 6months I no see light o.same in ibadan where I was before relocating.same in lagos I visited for 2weeks na so so inverter so you must be a pdpigg cos na only your area get light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
mikolo80:
Well here go bwari abuja as at election time for almost 6months I no see light o.same in ibadan where I was before relocating.same in lagos I visited for 2weeks na so so inverter so you must be a PDP
Am not a PDP fan...Am just for GEJ...
U need to park out of bwari...go to area3...or maitama...or nice places like asokoro...name it... You'll surely see nepa light...
Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by mikolo80: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Am not a PDP fan...Am just for GEJ...
U need to park out of bwari...go to area3...or maitama...or nice places like asokoro...name it... You'll surely see nepa light...
spoken like a true gejite(read clueless one)
so if the whole nigeria pack their electrical load come put for area 3 transformer you think for your small brain say you go see light use
Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2015
mikolo80:
spoken like a true gejite(read clueless one)
so if the whole nigeria pack their electrical load come put for area 3 transformer you think for your small brain say you go see light use
F00l.... Now that Buhari's d president.... U shouldn't complain of lack of power supply...the Daura-Dullard should give you a constant power supply...
With your imbecilic manner of reasoning...u'll remain in bwari the rest of ur miserable life... Idiottttt!
Re: A Question For The Taniods.¶¶ by mikolo80: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2015
foxxynik:

F00l.... Now that Buhari's d president.... U shouldn't complain of lack of power supply...the Daura-Dullard should give you a constant power supply...
With your imbecilic manner of reasoning...u'll remain in bwari the rest of ur miserable life... Idiottttt!
may 30 till June 7 light steady.as soon as your ass suckee leave we begin de get light so buhari we know.not ppl that use their children to do jazz for hunger for power.and by the way me de go yankee next week so enjoy your area 3 abi na wuse local champion which you talk sef de do boy boy for one uncle wey de use your destiny do free labor

(1) (Reply)

N/assembly Crisis: How Eight APC Governors Tried To Muscle Saraki, Dogara / Boko Haram Commanders Not Nigerians –borno Residents / Seadogs Donates Library To NAPTIP In UYO For Trafficking Victims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.