Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe (13337 Views)

Top 9 Most Handsome Footballers In The World / Check Out The Top 10 Ugliest Footballers In The World; Number 1 Will Shock You / Top 10 Most Handsome Footballers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by kekakuz(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
like we recently saw a thread on Nairaland "My Top 7 most aggressive footballers",Here is my Top Ten humble/gentle Footballers

10- Ronaldinho- although he is no longer a force to recon with, he will be remembered for always wearing a smile. even after being brought down by a career threatening tackle.

9- xavi- legend of peace. avhumble midfield general with more accolades than any other active midfielder alive(fact)

8- carzola- the perfect footballer. he never complains always smiling and has a good team spirit.

7- Frank lampard- the legendary midfielder who is still very active and is known for separating fights.
he was by far the most humble Chelsea player of the past decade

6- per metersaker- theGerman/Arsenal defender who is currently the captain of arsenal is know for his humility on and off the pitch. even when his team mates are being bullied, he keeps his cool and never rushes the referee

5) David dagea. -this is what you Get when you add performance to attitude. he is always cool headed

4)thiago silva- very unlike of a central defender. he retain his position as the best defender in the world because of his skills and good behaviour

3) Andreas iniesta . bundle of talent and a very gentle man. he focuses on his performance regardless of the referees performance.

2)mesut Ozil.-he remains one of the very few players with a zero red card portfolio. (except for the injustice in the villa incident). very quite player with passion for his religion. (he is currently breaking his fast as we speak)

1) Messi- A player with just 1 red Card in his wonderful career.he was sent off after 44 seconds in his First match for Argentina. he remain the best on the pitch and there is hardly ever any issue with him off the pitch.
when provoked, he simply responds by playing better.

bonus - Luca modric . For obvious reasons,he made this list.surrounded by hot headed team mates,he manages to keep his cool and just play the beautiful game.

PS. this is my list. feel free to comment and let me know yours.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by phabuloz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sure Messi all the way
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by Krasid(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Modric should make top 5 at least.Kaka, Raul, Giggs, Lahm, J.Rodriguez should also have made the list.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by nerodenero: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
That list would have been useless without mentioning the midget. For all his achievements, he is still cool headed on the field of play.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
among the list... Mesut mary ozil is my best..........even his look and appearance explains all.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by oloriooko(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Philip Lahm
David Silva
Andrea Pirlo
Original Ronaldo
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by colossus2: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gentle/humble and Kaka didn't make the list undecided
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by colossus2: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wes Brown suppose be number 1. The guy dey act like deaf & dumb for pitch. Play am rough oh, give am yellow or red card sef he won't utter any word sad

2 Likes

Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by kekakuz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
my bad
I totally forgot kaka. I remembered davidvsilva but no space.
cc: lalasticlala
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by tuffgongjo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Krasid:
Modric should make top 5 at least.Kaka, Raul, Giggs, Lahm, J.Rodriguez should also have made the list.
Giggs the sibling wife fucckker,Lahm is not Gentle abeg,he can use his mouth to run everything down or don't you remember the captain band fiasco with Ballack in 2010?
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by tuffgongjo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
The gentlest of 'em all is Gary Lineker,a player that was never booked in his 20years+ career.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by edorhe14(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
There Should be a Carrick In This list
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by kekakuz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
edorhe14:
There Should be a Carrick In This list
yea I guess
write yours
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by plainmirror(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
My pick

-Ronaldinho the magician

-kaka

-Andres pirlo
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by Bibleuser: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Where is Hazard?

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by tuffgongjo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Eric Cantona,yes I said that.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by dapyd1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
The way Messi stands up immediately after a rough tackle is captivating.
Although, I think football rewards the more arrogant guys. Ronaldo keeps topping the highest paid players every year despite his perceived petulance.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by uptoHim(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
I know you didn't forget Harzard! You clearly decided to omit his name. Well, without him on that list, you are not talking about gentility and humility
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by kekakuz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
uptoHim:
I know you didn't forget Harzard! You clearly decided to omit his name. Well, without him on that list, you are not talking about gentility and humility

hazard the ball boy kicker

1 Like

Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by tuffgongjo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
kekakuz:

hazard the ball boy kicker
So Ronaldinho$Messi are saint fa?
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by seankay(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gary Cahill
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by Greatihex(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2015
tuffgongjo:
So Ronaldinho$Messi are saint fa?
ask am
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by M4gunners: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Op wia u put Steven Gerrard? Lampard and Henry share the same thing.What of Frederick Kanoute?To kill your list u never add Austin Jay Jay Okocha mehn i dey vex.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by tuffgongjo(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
M4gunners:
Op wia u put Steven Gerrard? Lampard and Henry share the same thing.What of Frederick Kanoute?To kill your list u never add Austin Jay Jay Okocha mehn i dey vex.
The Jay Jay that punched an opponent,who beat up Victor Agali? Or the Kanoute that played for Spurs?,Henry is no gentle guy,Steven G?try read his profile.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by M4gunners: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
tuffgongjo:
The Jay Jay that punched an opponent,who beat up Victor Agali? Or the Kanoute that played for Spurs?,Henry is no gentle guy,Steven G?try read his profile.
If you base ur judgement on that pushing, messi due push at times too . Henry is a gentle Man.
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by laurenjones: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
if i cn see lampard on dah fvckin list den gattuso needs to be considered too. lampard and john terry wey nearly break fabregas head for FA cup final in 2008 angry.my friend u knw notin about football.bloody bar-ass-a-loner creep
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by kekakuz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
tuffgongjo:
nice one
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by kekakuz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
laurenjones:
if i cn see lampard on dah fvckin list den gattuso needs to be considered too. lampard and john terry wey nearly break fabregas head for FA cup final in 2008 angry.my friend u knw notin about football.bloody bar-ass-a-loner creep
write your own list
o smelly one
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by caprini1: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2015
For me its Gareth Bale
Re: My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe by victorhez: 1:16am On Aug 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Dennerby Resigns As Super Falcons Coach / More Pictures From EKO 2012 Opening Ceremony / I’ll Retire From Super Eagles When My Body Says So — Ahmed Musa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.