Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) (61769 Views)

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by koife(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Thirded grin
Fourthet
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by whyx06(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
What's the difference btw our legislative arms and dos picx
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by preciouswize(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
dhat true dude!! nd dey dnt Even care dhat dose kid are d leaders of 2moro#
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by whyx06(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
What's the difference btw our legislative arms and dos picx...
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Phiniz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
yea very touching our politicians re corrupt and greedy but any way....
Be the next Superstar,for quality music and Great sound produce ur song at Phinix Records Enugu_ _U also stand a chance of being signed to de label so hurry while offer last...opporturnity dont come always...For more info Call 07035205088, 08185075799. Phinix...let there be light..
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
obontami:
Obasanjo cleared our debts, yaradua left about 60 billions in
our foreign reserves, our economy was stable then ,naira
was 100 to 1 dollar. shoeless jonathan came, guess what?
corrupion is not stealing, boko haram and bomblast every
where, insecurity oil theft continued,lack of respect for
democracy and public institutions became perversed, army
became partisan, 230 naira to 1dollar, foreign reserves
depreciated, left a debt of 7 triillion. jonathan and his
cohorts of crimals destroy everything. Yet some babaric
uncivilsed religious bigots and tribal idiots are supporting
Gej and his acomplices because he is from thier region not
minding the atrocities that he had committed. These
brainless bigots have to be eliminated so as to aviod their
canserous ideology from spread among nigerians. Jonathan
destroyed nigeria .Buhari is not a magician ,lets give Buhari
time to fix our dear country.
Why? are you this senseless
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by obontami: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
Exploit200:
Why? are you this senseless
[/s]

son you should be reading for your junior WAEC by now tongue
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by churchmind: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
obontami:
u a very local idiot ur father n forefather did ruin d countrycall nigeria n u d offspring of a criminal background in a serpent like has so soon forgot wat ur fathers n forefather did to nigeria make thunder strike u n d whole of ur family .infact u a thief
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
obontami:
[s][/s]

son you should be reading for your junior WAEC by now tongue
I don't blame you, u are a dullard any way thanks to Freedom of Information.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Kendumazy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by IHelp: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
In your little capacity. What are you currently doing to make this nation a better place. The change starts with me.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by marqueetim(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
You are the brainless bigot. Who told you that the paris debt was the only debt Nigeria incured under Obj, because you heard it was cleared.
obontami:
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by kingbasil: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
zabson:

I'm hypocrite! I knw I'm a TANOID.

shocked shocked
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wow very true hope our presido sees this
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by obontami: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Exploit200:

I don't blame you, u are a dullard any way thanks to Freedom of Information.

keep crying boy

you still have four more years to cry

pained ass PDP thug tongue
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by kingbasil: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
obontami:

I don't give flying fcccks abt ur opinions

I don't fcccking know you

fccck of my mention boy

Ask yourself this simple question, why do I keep lying to myself even when the truth is so glaring?
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by synergycom19: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
kingbasil:

Totally off the mark. Why must you keep wallowing in hypocrisy I think you are delusional...
you fits the qualifications of a mad person,you didn't make any points,please go and learn home training.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by fascco(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nawa ooo...
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Mykelpato(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
cry the one dat vexes me is that.. Dem get Personal Assistant allowance, Special Assistant allowance, furniture allowance, even Entertainment allowance
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by kingbasil: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
synergycom19:

I fit the qualifications of a mad person

Go seek psychiatric help ASAP... cool cool
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by obontami: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
PDP thugs be like

marqueetim:
You are the brainless bigot. Who told you that the paris debt was the only debt Nigeria incured under Obj, because you heard it was cleared.

hahaha grin

keep on barking
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Twelvethed!

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by xreal: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Young03:
Ar der senators representin ds kids?

Huuummmm

I doubt it sir.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by wokomabest(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Like seriously oo
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
All of you are just seconding, fourthing and fifthing...
Eeeehh..
For me, i am LASTING .
By the way, are these legislators going for Beauty Pageant ?.
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Thirteenthed grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hehehe...

Who's this one
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Thirteenthed grin

hehehehe..

Who's this one..
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by canalily(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
The bigger girl looks like Adams Oshiomolegrin grin smiley
Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by nsilordgmail(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Thirteenthed grin
. Lasted

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic) by menesheh(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
On point bruh.

Not those niggaz with tonnes of clothing in their wardrobe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.