Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,189 members, 7,845,902 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices (37570 Views)

Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / Magnus Abe Wins, As Appeal Court Sacks All PDP Senators In Rivers State / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
If they kip doing this.... They will soon go bck to the past (Opposition)

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by Bruno3000(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chosen1984:
Association if Strange Bed Fellows! Its Just d Beginning!
AKA Association of Past/Present Criminals... Very selfish and greedy fellows.

#theydontreallycareaboutUS

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
It is only illiterates who will change the label of drink and then celebrate "change".

4 Likes

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by chinechere: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
CHANGI CHANGI CHANGI. BUNCH OF ROUGES TELLING ME ABOUT CHANGE

4 Likes

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by ldpele(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Who remember this song; make una fight, una be mate

1 Like

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by koife(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.What is wrong with senators loyal to saraki?since they had their way in election of the Senate president and its deputy, it is only fair that they allow the party leadership have its way in selection of other principal officers.Politics is all about give and take.Since oyegun has shown that he cannot assert himself, as the chairman of the party, he should simply resign. [b]Oyegun is too weak
[/b]Gej u mean@bolded
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by Reference(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
tucky200:
This what happens when there is too many godfathers in a party

Hmmm....Don Corleone things...

1 Like

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by Reference(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Olanireti:
Chai, so we voted for another set of hooligans. When will things be done orderly? Change

Who is the 'we'. Just say 'I'. Me, I was catching up with my long movie backlog during elections.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by Oriaku96: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Please don't blame Tinubu, blame the nPDP. Tinubu has never hidden the fact that he rule autocratically. He was reported to have told Fashola that if it is not selection process he will never smell governorship to shut him up when he wanted to 'grow wings'. nPDP knew this but in their desperation to achieve their political ambition, they decided to join their faction with him. You do not change a winning formula. This formula has been working for him, the nPDP should have gathered their ragtags of mercenary politicians and form their own party then they can do as they like. I am patiently and Prayerfully waiting for a Nigeria Charles Taylor Revolution or when my in-laws would be bold enough to actualize Ojukwu's dream and the way oil is going they may be able to achieve it peacefully. This contraption of the QUEEN is long overdue and has outlived its usefulness. Each region, may be with the exception of ND has benefited immensely. Poor PMB, the vampires that were sucking GEJ are not full yet. God will keep you for your children,GEJ I hope you are enjoying your rest, you deserve it. as for Nigeria well I don't know. Peace.
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by breakeven: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
They have already started fighting over money.

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by abtmaviz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt][b]it is clear APC will divide, one needs no TB Joshua to prophesize about it ..
they are all greedy fellows
why is the Lawal Group scared of having an election to elect who occupies key positions among APC Senate caucus
yet some foolish and ethnic blinded fools on Nairaland will come here n type rubbish that Saraki doesn't have the support of most APC senators
The Saraki led "Like Minded Group" has more Senators in it's camp than the Lawal led "Unity Forum "
APC as a party has failed in terms of it's internal democracy ...u can not as party impose who u like on your Senate n house of rep Caucus when most of the caucus members are against it , let the caucus members choose among themselves by election and not by imposition from some godfathers ....this is Federal politics and not regional politics where imposing candidates played out well for Tinubu.
When APC divides...Tinubu should be the first person to be held responsible for the collapse of APC because of his his greedy and stubborn insistence of wanting to impose who will hold principal positions among APC Senators and House of Rep members.

[/b][/size]

They are just bunch of thuggery.. I quote until they say no to godfatherism there won't be internal democracy

3 Likes

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by jomoh: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt][b]it is clear APC will divide, one needs no TB Joshua to prophesize about it ..
why is the Lawal Group scared of having an election to elect who occupies key positions among APC Senate caucus
yet some foolish and ethnic blinded fools on Nairaland will come here n type rubbish that Saraki doesn't have the support of most APC senators
The Saraki led "Like Minded Group" has more Senators in it's camp than the Lawal led "Unity Forum "
APC as a party has failed in terms of it's internal democracy ...u can not as party impose who u like on your Senate n house of rep Caucus when most of the caucus members are against it , let the caucus members choose among themselves by election and not by imposition from some godfathers ....this is Federal politics and not regional politics where imposing candidates played out well for Tinubu.
When APC divides...Tinubu should be the first person to be held responsible for the collapse of APC because of his his greedy and stubborn insistence of wanting to impose who will hold principal positions among APC Senators and House of Rep members.

[/b][/size]

If you were old enough between 1999 and 2003 you will know PDP senators did more than this. Yet the party survived. Except you're being myopic.
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by Makapounse(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
To educate children without religion is to Raise Educated CRIMINALS .....

1 Like

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by olalat(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
I think Tinubu snatch ur step mother from ur papa, reason u keep seeing him each time u close ur full moonlike eyes to sleep. Take or leave it, Tinubu is d no. 1 politician in ds country today. Saddist.
sosanova:

[/b][/size]
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by ldpele(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
Told some few pals of mine who are APC supports that if not for anything, PDP were able to sustain democracy for 16 years, most didn't understand the importance of that. Going by the principal actors of APC , they are unlike to subpass the above record. PS: don't get my comment twisted
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by sosanova: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
olalat:
I think Tinubu snatch ur step mother from ur papa, reason u keep seeing him each time u close ur full moonlike eyes to sleep. Take or leave it, Tinubu is d no. 1 politician in ds country today. Saddist.

[size=13pt]I don't blame u,...did u see any where in my post where I abused tinubu, i made a critical observation, but a useless, ignoramus and inconsequential mofo like u out of ur ethnic bigotry now turn it to abuse...There is no doubt u have traded ur destiny n any sanity left in u for tinubu's dick...u are nothing but a made in China jana-weed talented monkey [/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by tucky200(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Reference:

Hmmm....Don Corleone things...
Naso joor
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by olalat(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Iv made my point, deal wt it ok. Sleep tight nd dream of Tinubu as usual.
sosanova:

[size=13pt]I don't blame u,...did u see any where in my post where I abused tinubu, i made a critical observation, but a useless, ignoramus and inconsequential mofo like u out of ur ethnic bigotry now turn it to abuse...There is no doubt u have traded ur destiny n any sanity left in u for tinubu's dick...u are nothing but a made in China jana-weed talented monkey [/size]
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by susanokopi(f): 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Old wine in new bottle
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by sosanova: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
olalat:
Iv made my point, deal wt it ok. Sleep tight nd dream of Tinubu as usual.
[size=13pt]
grin grin grin Tell tinubu I said he should take heart as regarding the defeat of all his candidates in the National assembly principal positions elections.
grin grin grin as for u.. GO N DIE in THE LAGOON
...u are a Castrated monkey... n a useless Tajudeen
[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by mckay4real: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'm not surprised at the gradual disintegration of APC, the unholy union that led to its emergence can never last long!

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by IBBG(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
If them like make dem blow commot each oda teeth. Dem must slash dia allowance. #NASSslashyourallowance

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by chernest2002: 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Change is change whether positive or negative.
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
What do you expect from a gathering of progressive criminals who got together for the sole purpose of taking away power from a southerner who was blocking the source of their thievery.

Of course they have succeeded in taking the power with the support of their deluded followers who goes about screaming change even when the scam is staring them in the face.

As always with criminals, the problem is always how to share the loot after coming together to loot

1 Like

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by bjdon: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
To think millions of people actually believed all that 'CHANGE' bull crap. CHI!! Some Nigerians are just soooooooo dumb. Anyway sha, here's hopping by 2019 their eyes will be fully open grin grin cool
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by nortcentrallord(m): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Let the senators decide who they want to lead them. Why should the party interfere? Apc should learn to do things differently from pdp.

Things must be done the right way.
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by nortcentrallord(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.What is wrong with senators loyal to saraki?since they had their way in election of the Senate president and its deputy, it is only fair that they allow the party leadership have its way in selection of other principal officers.Politics is all about give and take.Since oyegun has shown that he cannot assert himself, as the chairman of the party, he should simply resign. Oyegun is too weak.

Hey hey hey. Let the right thing be done. How long shall we continue with this nonsense of parties imposing people everywhere. Let the senators select their own leaders. This is not about regional politics. Let things be done the right way.
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by katazozo: 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
IBBG:
If them like make dem blow commot each oda teeth. Dem must slash dia allowance. #9NASSslashyourallowance
Good talk. God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by babestella: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Useless APC senators, PDP better watch them in 7D, they are all bunch of hopeless & brainless leeches.
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by LAX89(m): 12:19am On Jun 24, 2015
mohammedabiodun:

ABUJA- CRISIS rocking the All Progressives Congress, APC , over the selection of principal officers for the Senate, Tuesday deepened as the meeting of the caucus members of the party in the upper chamber ended in deadlock.

At the meeting of the Senators to address the problem, some senators engaged in physical combat bringing the meeting to an abrupt end.
According to a source, the parley held behind closed door in Meeting Room 3:01, had about 40 Senators in attendance as Senator Danjuma Goje, Gombe Central, led the group loyal to Senate President Bukola Saraki, while Senator Barnabas Gemade, Benue North East, led the group loyal to Senator Ahmad Lawan.

Declaring open the meeting, Saraki said, “I appeal to you all to let us do those things that will unite us than do those that will divide us. For me, I am ready and desirous, as colleagues to work with all of you in order to provide that focused leadership in the Senate and National Assembly as an institution.
Despite Saraki’s appeal, a source told Vanguard that the position Senators loyal to the Senate President proposed that principal officers must emerge through an electoral process, conducted by Zonal caucuses, which will then present winners to the Senate President by Tuesday, for announcement at the plenary, the next day.

The Unity Forum, a group of Senators loyal to Senator Lawan, however, disagreed, insisting that only names nominated by the APC leadership for the offices must be adhered to.

There was a melodrama when Senator Kabir Marafa, Zamfara Central and Senator Tayo Alasoadura, Ondo Central were involved in fisticuffs over their opposing positions.

Vanguard gathered that Senator Rafiu Ibrahim (Kwara) and other Senators intervened, saving the ugly situation from degenerating further

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/apc-senators-in-physical-combat-over-sharing-of-principal-offices/

I suggest that they issue every senator, and HOR member, a loaded gun, a sharp dagger and machete and 2 4-pronged koboko. And they should be required to bring them to work everyday, so if they need any of them, it will already be available. This will make them more efficient.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by cococandy(f): 4:33am On Jun 24, 2015
I hope they are thoroughly ashamed of themselves now
Re: APC Senators In Physical Combat Over Sharing Of Principal Offices by papoose999(m): 4:54am On Jun 24, 2015
I dn talk am b4 I go still talk am again APC cannot last in power power sweet buh e dey split friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns / List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.