Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Girl Catches Someone Using Her Pictures To Deceive People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Catches Someone Using Her Pictures To Deceive People (864 Views)

Lady Gets Armed MOPOL To Beat Up Man Who Deceive People With Her Products (Pics) / Yewande Fatoki The Husband Killer (her Pictures At The Scene Of Crime). / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Catches Someone Using Her Pictures To Deceive People by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'll report the story as it was reported on @instablog9ja cos i can't start narrating it all over again..
It so happened that Tabitha ( @tabsyyy ) posted a picture 2 days ago in a lovely dress. The designer of the dress reposted the picture (obviously to advertise their brand) and tagged Tabitha in the picture. Then one of the followers of the designer saw picture
with the name @tabsyyy and wondered how that was her name because she already saw the same picture on the impersonator, Adefunmilayo Adetona’s page ( formerly @adefunmilayo__ but changed to @shitjustgotreal___ after being caught ).

The follower was sure that it was Funmi’s picture because she had already exchanged Dm’s with the Funmi in Tabitha’s body, several times. She then viewed @tabsyy’s page and saw a lot of Tabsyyy’s …. Funmi’s…. She was confused. Then she enquired from the real Tabitha….”Funmi do u have two accounts?”. This then put the real Tabitha on enquiry as well… She told her that she didnt understand the question. The follower told her that there was another account with all of her pictures on it.

Then they began to chat and so much was revealed. It turned out that Funmi had been using @tabsyy’s pictures on the account, to lure people. Tabitha’s pictures have been used to deceive many people. The real Tabitha looked up the account and realized that it had even been in existence for over a year and there were gazillions of her pictures on it. They didn’t stop on Instagram. Funmi is also using Tabitha’s pictures on Facebook…… ds is why I always advice ppl nt to choose to b a fine girl wt a beautiful body…… [ info sent in by @shadyville08 ( @tabsyy’s friend) modified by me ]

Please y'all should be careful as the days are really evil... some girls have fallen victims as they were lured into believing i was into girls and had some really filthy conversations with the imposter.... the account has since been suspended.

Re: Girl Catches Someone Using Her Pictures To Deceive People by INTROVERT(f): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Girl Catches Someone Using Her Pictures To Deceive People by Jorussia(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Girl Catches Someone Using Her Pictures To Deceive People by natas22: 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Girl Catches Someone Using Her Pictures To Deceive People by Crieff(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Identity crimes such as this will naturally be on the rise.
Re: Girl Catches Someone Using Her Pictures To Deceive People by barry40: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wonder shall never end!

(1) (Reply)

Zico Come And See Money Wey We Dey Look For,” Screamed One Of The Robbers. / Woman Dies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Bauchi / World Top 10 Successful Bank Robberies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.