Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

HELP!!! Jumia 8 Months Of Inaction. Resolved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP!!! Jumia 8 Months Of Inaction. Resolved (728 Views)

Tugrow Has Delivered my Goods(Resolved) / How To Avoid Complacency (inaction) In Starting Up Your Business / [help] Jumia Pickup Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Jumia 8 Months Of Inaction. Resolved by koksybrown: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
I purchased a Blackberry Q10 from Jumia on 31st of Oct 2014.
Item was delivered to me on 10th of Nov. On getting home, i discovered some keypads were faulty.
I called and they sent a retriever as they called it.
11th of Nov Item left my hand
Item was returned back to Jumia on 24 of Nov as shown in my account.

Uptil this minute - 23rd of June 2015, i have not gotten a refund or a replacement from Jumia. I have called their line times without number but all i get is; We will escalate the information to the appropriate authority. Pls be patient.

The most annoying part of it was when one of them told me on phone that a replacement has been sent but it didnt get to me. I'm still wondering how a replacement could be sent without any notice from the tracking. Jumia should understand that this delay is longer than necessary and i can't take it any longer.

I quoted Jumiaonline this morning with my order no but he ignored it.

Re: HELP!!! Jumia 8 Months Of Inaction. Resolved by fatdon2(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
That is why i don't do online business, full of frud.
lalasticlala plz put these topic on fp. Op needs advice.
Re: HELP!!! Jumia 8 Months Of Inaction. Resolved by koksybrown: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: HELP!!! Jumia 8 Months Of Inaction. Resolved by JumiaOnline(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
koksybrown:
I purchased a Blackberry Q10 from Jumia on 31st of Oct 2014.
Item was delivered to me on 10th of Nov. On getting home, i discovered some keypads were faulty.
I called and they sent a retriever as they called it.
11th of Nov Item left my hand
Item was returned back to Jumia on 24 of Nov as shown in my account.

Uptil this minute - 23rd of June 2015, i have not gotten a refund or a replacement from Jumia. I have called their line times without number but all i get is; We will escalate the information to the appropriate authority. Pls be patient.

The most annoying part of it was when one of them told me on phone that a replacement has been sent but it didnt get to me. I'm still wondering how a replacement could be sent without any notice from the tracking. Jumia should understand that this delay is longer than necessary and i can't take it any longer.

I quoted Jumiaonline this morning with my order no but he ignored it.

We are sorry about the experience with your order. However,a voucher has been processed for you and we can see that you have placed a new order. Thank you.
Re: HELP!!! Jumia 8 Months Of Inaction. Resolved by koksybrown: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks for your response. Yes, my matter has been resolved. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Do You Manufactures/supplies Boxer Shorts? / Buy Any Brand Of Foreing Rice At Cheaper Rate #5,500 Per 50kg Call 08089818793 / Best Selling Products In Nigeria With A Bonus Of 3000 Nigerian Emails Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.