Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Javascript Vs Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Javascript Vs Php (790 Views)

Free Html5, Css3, Javascript, Php And Mysql Ebooks. / Dhtml Quiz: How Will You Detect If A Browser Support Javascript From Php Code? / Dreamweaver Vs Php,javascript E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Javascript Vs Php by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2009
I code very well in both languages (in case you are wondering which side i am on). However some people are not comfortable
with javascript. But from my own training in web development, javascript handles client-sided task and php handles server-sided
tasks. Mind you, there is no job on my port folio that can be achieved with purely javascript, not even my ajaxified website.

So if you are wondering if you should learn one and ignore the other. They both have their tasks. And javascript can do alot
of things that php cannot even attempt and the same applies to php. Which to me makes comparison pointless.

However i came across this thread somewhere online:
http://www.sitepoint.com/blogs/2006/10/11/its-official-javascript-sucks-harder-than-php/
http://www.webtuesday.ch/meetings/20061010#overall_suckage

Obviously some folks too have been having this qualms and went ahead to poll and stuffs like that - obviously jobless people.
Anyway, just check it out.
Re: Javascript Vs Php by yawatide(f): 3:32am On Feb 27, 2009
Oooookay undecided
Re: Javascript Vs Php by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2009
I was expecting you hear on the double. It was just a matter of when.
Re: Javascript Vs Php by nitation(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2009
I think you need to add more tables because nitation is not willing to take it slightly

Lol
Re: Javascript Vs Php by ztyle(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2009
nitation:

I think you need to add more tables because nitation is not willing to take it slightly

Lol
. . .uhm, and who da hell is Nitation when Dr. Javascipt,DHTML,XHTML,NLHTML is talkinq? angry grin
Re: Javascript Vs Php by nitation(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2009
I will allow the peeps who recognizes NITATION to speak for him. Little do you know about me. A friend of would say "The more we communicate, the more reason for you to know me better"

I am Nitation, the son of the soil. I have three chips in my wallet anyone care to share!!!

heheheheheh, the rain is shinning like a star!!
Re: Javascript Vs Php by ztyle(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2009
Sorry to ask why is your signature, as in endinq post is always "My2Cent" or are u the same my2cent banned from the land of naira some years ago? just wonderinq. undecided
Re: Javascript Vs Php by nitation(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2009
I can see you have researched me. I am nitation. I am not by any means affiliated to whoever. I do my thang and enjoy it. Altavista me maybe more result may come out straight.

Ztyle, I am coming to get you. I can see your computer is shaking now.
hhehehehehehehe

DR DHTML, warn your student. tell him/her am a VIRUS
Re: Javascript Vs Php by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2009
Erm, wondering who dr DHTML is? Is that suppose to be me? Those 2 do not really mix - just call me DHTML.
Err, students, please stay off nitation - to be fore-warned is to fore-armed 'cos i dont have an antivirus to stop
him yet. If you are not convinced, ask webdezzi - i am sure he knows better.
Re: Javascript Vs Php by ztyle(m): 12:55am On Feb 28, 2009
. . huh i see, but mind you nitation can't initiate us with his virus neva.
Re: Javascript Vs Php by nitation(m): 1:17am On Feb 28, 2009
@Dhtml

I just thought the DR title is due to you. Anyway, I will watch how I address you from now on.

@Ztyle

I am not gonna initiate anyone with anything. When you ask, you shall receive!
Re: Javascript Vs Php by ztyle(m): 1:58am On Feb 28, 2009
nitation:

@Dhtml

I just thought the DR title is due to you. Anyway, I will watch how I address you from now on.

@Ztyle

I am not gonna initiate anyone with anything. When you ask, you shall receive!
. . .lol but u said u're a virus? which one is ask and u shall receive?
Re: Javascript Vs Php by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2009
@nitation thanks for the re-consideration. I will need your help on another thread.
Writing Secure Php/*Hacks Feat Yawatide, Nitation,webdezzi,quadrillo,omni:

@students are expected there too.

(1) (Reply)

Comment On Dreamweaver / What About Master Resellers Hosting In Nigeria Web Industry? / 2-day Free Comprehensive Seminar - Website Design And Hosting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.