Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Business In Elance. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Business In Elance. (813 Views)

Start Your Own BULKSMS Business In 2016 Making N100k to N150k Monthly! / Why Majority Of Nigerians At Elance.com Don't Rise Above 0 - $100 / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business In Elance. by mavick: 12:55am On May 18, 2009
Hello fellow Nairalanders, do you know that you can earn a reasonable income from Elance.com? Elance is like a marketplace where people looking for professionals post their jobs describing what they want done for them, and you the professionals bid for the jobs, if your bid wins, you carry out this job and get paid, some jobs are as high as $10,000 or even more.

I am bringing this to your notice so you can take advantage of this website and start earning big money from the internet. Note, before you can be accepted into this website, you will write an online examination which you must score over 80% to pass. Hey! don't be scared now, you can do better, i wrote it and scored 92%. So you can do same.

Join Elance today and start making big money from the internet. If you will like to ask more about this site contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Domains From Naija Without Creditcards / Please Help Review Mooreadvice New Website / Ares Sofware Activation Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.