Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Halima Abubakar In The Over-hyped Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar In The Over-hyped Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers (1556 Views)

Halima Abubakar In Thigh-Revealing Christmas Outfit (Photos) / Halima Abubakar In 2000 Vs 2016: Did She Bleach? / Halima Abubakar In Black Dress And Gladiator Sandals: Sexy Or Trashy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar In The Over-hyped Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers by folakesdiary: 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
I Love!!! This was one time the over hyped shoe..Even D'banj had an autographed pair...And all them celebs were craving for it..I guess Halima is a Last man...
Now every dick tom and hairy has it...My gate man has his sef...lol

more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/halima-abubakar-in-over-hyped-giuseppe.html

Re: Halima Abubakar In The Over-hyped Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers by pyyxxaro: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
This na better old layer

Her mate for monkey nor de climb tree again, na waist coat dem de wear

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar In The Over-hyped Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
pyyxxaro:
This na better old layer

Her mate for monkey nor de climb tree again, na waist coat dem de wear

Lol...she just had to show it off. Obviously she was just bored at home and was like "lemme wear this dress and my new kicks,they all need to know I got my own giuseppes"

Kicks on fleek

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar In The Over-hyped Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers by blake777(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
She looks so ratchet sad
Re: Halima Abubakar In The Over-hyped Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers by hatux: 11:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lobatan!

See am embarassed.... I wonder how this b*tch is gon look if she was a broke a** b*tch undecided

With all the money naa....
Re: Halima Abubakar In The Over-hyped Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers by fizzle344: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Senior Turkey

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Gov’s Daughter, Abi And Her Hubby Loved Up In New Photos / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Banky W,Wande Coal And Dr Sid / Busty Chioma Toplis, Says She Would Only Play Roles That Have Nude Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.