Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students (1551 Views)

Engineers And Aspiring Engineers Chat Room / Does Teaching A Child English As First Language Improve His /her Academic Excell / BREAKING: Kidnappers Release VP, Teacher And Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by podosci(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Attached to this trend is my specially designed spreadsheet to simplify moment calculations for civil engineers and also for Students to use to better understand Reinforced Concrete Analysis and Design. The Engine of the calculation sheet was three moment equation by Clapeyron, Feel free to ask Questions especially for Civil Engineering students

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by phiszo(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2015
boss, do you have spreadsheet for slabs, columns and foundations?
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by podosci(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
yes
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by Saintee2009(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2016
podosci:
Attached to this trend is my specially designed spreadsheet to simplify moment calculations for civil engineers and also for Students to use to better understand Reinforced Concrete Analysis and Design. The Engine of the calculation sheet was three moment equation by Clapeyron, Feel free to ask Questions especially for Civil Engineering students
Good morning sir, You didn't attach the excel spreadsheet as promised sir. sorry 4 dragging you bk to this old thread. Thank you sir
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by podosci(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2016
Saintee2009:

Good morning sir, You didn't attach the excel spreadsheet as promised sir. sorry 4 dragging you bk to this old thread. Thank you sir
It was attached, check the link
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by Miscellaneous(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2016
podosci:

thanks alot.....

2 Likes

Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by podosci(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2016
This are very interesting and original excel spreadsheets produced by myself and Abdulwastecx during our undergraduate final project to assist in structural analysis of structural members.
I beleive they would be usefull for any student/ engr looking at doing some structural analysis.
If you have problem downloading them..contact me via mail or whatsapp and i shall send them to you.
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by Saintee2009(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2016
podosci:
This are very interesting and original excel spreadsheets produced by myself and Abdulwastecx during our undergraduate final project to assist in structural analysis of structural members.
I beleive they would be usefull for any student/ engr looking at doing some structural analysis.
If you have problem downloading them..contact me via mail or whatsapp and i shall send them to you.
Thank you very much sir. Really appreciate sir.

1 Like

Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by WeldHome: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
podosci:

Can't find the attachment sir...
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by podosci(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
WeldHome:

Can't find the attachment sir...
WhatsApp me, i would send it through whatsapp to you
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by WeldHome: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2016
podosci:

WhatsApp me, i would send it through whatsapp to you

OK, thank you sir..
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by einsteino(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
I am interested in learning how to write such. Could you give pointers?
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by podosci(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2016
einsteino:
I am interested in learning how to write such. Could you give pointers?
You need knowledge of Excel to a good level,
Knowlwdge of structural analysis
Knowledge of matrix
Knowledge of clapeyron three moment equation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by chubbyG(m): 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
podosci:

can't find the attachment sir.
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by podosci(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
chubbyG:

can't find the attachment sir.
. Contact me via mail
Re: Excell Spreadsheeet For Civil Engineers And Students by chubbyG(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
podosci:
. Contact me via mail
ochefioamali@gmail.com that's my mail. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

See What My Biochemist Friend Posted / Unrest In Ibadan Poly As Cultists Clash / What Course Can My Brother Do With This Weac Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.