Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (109362 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by manny4life(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
If u say we don't have oil and we don't have nothing,why not support our secession and stop crying more than the berieved

I know right... Ha ga bu ogbenye bulu amosu? Na wa o, they say all sort of things about us yet they don't want to show support to let us go....Shioor
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You sound like a teenager. You need to grow up.

This is all you can say after everything I wrote!

The ROSSIKE I know would come in, guns blazing, to call me every insulting name in the book for daring to lash out at an African group.

Well damn! cheesy

Igbos truly have no value.

Kinda sad though. embarassed
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by zuchyblink(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
manny4life:
All this unnecessary argument is not worth it, I do not support a violent secession but I support Biafra. People have said

1. SE is eroded, what good can come out of Biafra? I say, leave us alone. Upon these eroded lands have many built solid foundation, so what?

2. SE is a liability and contributes nothing to the treasury, you guys will be poor. I say, thank you. Thank God for CBN/PAP data, SE has the lowest poverty rate.

3. SE wants to go with the SS, why are you trying to drag SS along with you? I say leave them alone to make their choice. Personally, it's a matter of choice. In fact, I don't want SS along with SE, they should stay in their own territory.

Ehen, any other question?
No mind the Mumugerians.transformer don finish for there place?abi no light?they should do the needful.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PointB: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Monikween:
u don't start up a stupid riot nd call it freedom fighting.... it's dumb

Neither do you fold your hands and expect freedom. undecided

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
manny4life:

Lmao... I will go the day Nigerians agree to let Igbos go. You have nothing to loose, after all, Igbos are a liability to Nigerians. Who wants liability? Lol
We agreed a long time ago as in hasta la vista .What are you waiting for.Just do not try violence. Arrange a referendum so we can be sure that is the will of the majority and Nigerians will surprise you.
Let me give you a road map

get your state Houses of Assembly to pass a resolution calling for a referendum and ask your governors to support it.Pass another resolution demanding your senators and members of House of representatives call for a referendum. That is the way to go.
Instead you folk make IMPOTENT NOISE with NO PLAN . If you try a violent approach one thing is certain you will suffer a lot more than the last time. Go about it by due process and I will make a personal donation of One millio naira to the cause

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
BiafranPr1nce:

Please I am tired of arguing, can we argue reasonably when we meet?
Please.

As for the video, no apologies, IPOB went to U.N tabled, our case, two times.
Not once.
You see my point? Your leader Dr. Dozie Ikedife said this was thr FIRST INVITATION but you said TWICE. Like I said, you can only deceive silly people. For the last time, apologize and stop lying
What I noticed in all these Biafra stuff is a guy (Kanu) wanting to turn a billionaire, and gullible Igbo's are sending him money like those yahoo-yahoo boy. All he does his give promises and keep telling you what you want to hear.
I must say I like the Kanu guy format. Sharp guy

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by zuchyblink(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Without Britain we will defeat Nigeria in 14 days........Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by manny4life(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
We agreed a long time ago as in hasta la vista .What are you waiting for.Just do not try violence. Arrange a referendum so we can be sure that is the will of the majority and Nigerians will surprise you.
Let me give you a road map

get your state Houses of Assembly to pass a resolution calling for a referendum and ask your governors to support it.Pass another resolution demanding your senators and members of House of representatives call for a referendum. That is the way to go.
Instead you folk make IMPOTENT NOISE with NO PLAN . If you try a violent approach one thing is certain you will suffer a lot more than the last time. Go about it by due process and I will make a personal donation of One millio naira to the cause

Dude, I know your antecedent, I don't have time for you... NEXT
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
Ok but there is Britain so............. do you have a plan for that?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
If you actually believe that, then you will believe anything. I must say yOú will easily fall for scam
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
manny4life:

Dude, I know your antecedent, I don't have time for you... NEXT
I don't have time for you either but when my grandchildren come and see this thread they will be able to tell your grandchilredn(If any survive) that Biafra agitators were just empty cowards who never really had a plan
You are not wanted in Nigeria so please get on yer bikes

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by zuchyblink(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
Ok but there is Britain so............. do you have a plan for that?
with or with Britain,we shall march

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
with or with Britain,we shall march
And fall like flies again.
No one wants you in Nigeria just go but do not try any violence so stop all these breezy"MARCH" rhetoric
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by zuchyblink(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yoruba stop lying because Radio Biafra is there to bust ur lies

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Iceathome(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Also at CKC Church , ASA Rd during the burial ceremony of Bishop Ezeonyia early this year, he was armoured out.

ote author=NormalCodes post=35139981]T.A was stoned in Enyimba stadium and they had to call in soldiers to intervene, I don't know who is talking that rubbish.

They had intention of killing him there to make a point.[/quote]
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by ayd91(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
if there is anything I've learnt in life it is... NOTHING GOOD IS ACHIEVED ON THE BACK OF HATRED. Nigerians be WISE, I have loads of Igbo friends, cousins, and uncles. slowly but surely Nigeria will become a FAMILY. I believe the coming generation should be empowered to decide their fate free of the hatred and anger been spun from the past.

Phyno and Olamide are hitting it big together... while some myopic people are drawing their kins back. There is no limit to what we can achieve TOGETHER.

#NIGERIA_AWAKENING

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
ayd91:
if there is anything I've learnt in life it is... NOTHING GOOD IS ACHIEVED ON THE BACK OF HATRED. Nigerians be WISE, I have loads of Igbo friends, cousins, and uncles. slowly but surely Nigeria will become a FAMILY. I believe the coming generation should be empowered to decide their fate free of the hatred and anger been spun from the past.

Phyno and Olamide are hitting it big together... while some myopic people are drawing their kins back. There is no limit to what we can achieve TOGETHER.

#NIGERIA_AWAKENING
We can be happy in different countries just like the EU but first let the Eboes go and have their Biafra and then if they want to be friends we can be friendly and cooperating neighbours

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by BiafranPr1nce: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
dorothy111:

You see my point? Your leader Dr. Dozie Ikedife said this was thr FIRST INVITATION but you said TWICE. Like I said, you can only deceive silly people.
What I noticed in all these Biafra stuff is a guy (Kanu) wanting to turn a billionaire, and gullible Igbo's are sending him money like those yahoo-yahoo boy. All he does is give promises and keep telling you what you want to hear.
I must say I like the Kanu guy format. Sharp guy grin grin grin

Now you don't know about IPOB,

Dozie Ikedife is a smart ass from Bilie Human Rights, the ones fronting BVI.

Dozie Ikedife is not IPOB. They broke away from IPOB after they kept dabbling into Politics and formed Supreme Council of IPOB.

these people are the same as BVI

Original IPOB (headed by Nnamdi Kalu, with Embassy at Vitoria, Spain) - http://indigenouspeopleofbiafra.org || http://ipob.org (Radio Biafra) and they are the one that holds meeting in Biafraland and other countries weekly.

Fake IPOB(headed by Dozie Ikedife, APC party man, headqtrs at Owerri) - the same people who operate Billie Human Rights, the ones who run Biafra Voice International - http://ipobgovernment.org

I will get u picture of Dozie campaigning for Buhari and when they went to meet Buhari in Abuja to cut a deal.....they are the present day sabos,

Dorothy111 does this man look like someone who wants Biafra?

Please and for the records, our leader is Nnamdi Kalu, not Dozie Ikedife, Dozie Ikedife is a miscreant like Uwazuruike,

When Director told us to be beware of those men, we thought it was a joke, until we saw him campaigning for APC.
I was still scratching my eyes and then the pictures of him with Buhari came out, that was the nail that sealed the coffin.

I don't want to be saying these things in public forum.

and please, Dozie Ikedife never went to U.N for any serious thing, they went to get their names into UN ESOCOC.

@fulanimafia knows this one very well.

Don't be deceived pls. Dozie is working for APC, he is the one trying to sabotage all efforts of Nnamdi Kalu so far, so much that he had to form his own meeting in London and sent invitations for the IPOB members there.

But he was busted finally. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
I hate quota system,federal character,nepotism,favouritism,corruption that is embeded in nigeria. Nigeria is not working and will not work if we fail to address issues like using the resources in one land to develop other geopolitical zones of the country.
I would have wanted to remain as a nigerian but it seem nigeria case is irredemnable, a place where there is no love among the ethnic nationalities,no trust,where suspicion is the order of the day, a place where we sacrifies competence for federal character,a place where human life doesn't have any value, nigeria you are not working!

I can never subscribe to using violence and hate speeches to achieving Biafra rather diplomacy.

BIAFRA I hail thee.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by zuchyblink(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
And fall like flies again.
No one wants you in Nigeria just go but do not try any violence so stop all these breezy"MARCH" rhetoric
that makes us independent,Nigeria depending on the west for everything.Britain should be ashamed for creating a useless country like the zoo.
No light
No power
No Road
No security
No good housing etc
Nigeria is a jungle!a big poo!massive poo for that matter,where quota system comes in before merit,where rules and common sense are turned up side down.
Nigeria is a jungle,a primitive jungle for that matter

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

I'm not a descendant of Ojikwu, the greatest coward ever liveth.
Running away when it was time to take the fate he pushed other hapless women and innocent Ibo children to.
Look at the mirror and you will see the descendant of world greatest coward.
Because Hausas slaughter you at will, they are brave right?
Monkey! grin

quote me wen u re man enough to admit u re male...

idiot
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by xordik(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

Yes Oba threatened you to drown you in our Lagoon to feed the fishes, go and kill yourself if you are not happy
Nnamdi Kanu is only helping us.
wa see awon ori ree..shamin 4 d rply dat son of a thousand father yeeboe got
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Darlduchi: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
My dear, i am willing to support my whole family with my earnings here id diaspora until Bifra is able to generate income and provide for its citizens. we have been doing it for years and we are not about to stop.

ROSSIKE:
You've still not answered the question of how you intend to replace the forfeited national income in the short term if you secede. Whatever Ethiopia did occurred in a gradual and planned process. What you are proposing is violent and radical, instantaneous change. How will the people you claim to be fighting for cope?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
that makes us independent,Nigeria depending on the west for everything.Britain should be ashamed for creating a useless country like the zoo.
No light
No power
No Road
No security
No good housing etc
Nigeria is a jungle!a big poo!massive poo for that matter,where quota system comes in before merit,where rules and common sense are turned up side down.
Nigeria is a jungle,a primitive jungle for that matter
All that is sentiment and story .I am more concerned with actions and reactions
So I am keen for you to go and create your Biafra where the roads flow with Apku and Ofe Biafra
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by igbakigba2t15: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
THE REAL DANGER TO NIGERIA IS THESE PEOPLE IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY WHO HAVE DECIDED TO MARGINLIZE THE S/E AND S/S. ...AND HAVE NO SHAME IN FIGHTING THEMSELVES IN THEIR GREEDY QUEST FOR POWER! GOD DEy!

1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by zuchyblink(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
All that is sentiment and story .I am more concerned with actions and reactions
So I am keen for you to go and create your Biafra where the roads flow with Apku and Ofe Biafra
if u want to kill a Nigerian,tell him the truth.I just told u the truth so deal with it

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by zuchyblink(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'm ready to pull this fraud called Nigeria down with everything i have,i'm ready to sacriifice evrything for Biafra including Kamikazi and Harakiri mission

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
if u want to kill a Nigerian,tell him the truth.I just told u the truth so deal with it
Not sure why you want or need to kill Nigerians. Not sure we are communicating here. Certainly you cannot kill me and if you try you will only end up killing your family members
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by igbakigba2t15: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
No one can kill an idea whose time is ripe! GOD DEY!
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by omonnakoda: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
I'm ready to pull this fraud called Nigeria down with everything i have,i'm ready to sacriifice evrything for Biafra including Kamikazi and Harakiri mission
Have you tried the first and logical step of due process that does not involve violence. Or are you one of those people that like sounding off like a boiling kettle whose owner forgot it on the stove and went out
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by zuchyblink(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
omonnakoda:
Not sure why you want or need to kill Nigerians. Not sure we are communicating here. Certainly you cannot kill me and if you try you will only end up killing your family members
A typical zoologist

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.