Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Make Him Marry You, For The Ladies... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Make Him Marry You, For The Ladies... (871 Views)

Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You / Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' (2) (3) (4)

How To Make Him Marry You, For The Ladies... by justfarb2(f): 2:02am On Jun 24, 2015
I was once single so i am permitted and in a position to say write this. So, you are dating this guy and you love him and you think he loves you too but it's taking long and of course age isn't on your side and your guy has not even expressed his love before you by asking you to marry him? And now it is becoming a matter of concern for you because every one is asking you like say if marriage come you no go go. Well here are some tips i came up with over time. I did my research o by asking questions to both guys and girls cause you know as a blogger one needs a lot of information so you won't mis write
Ask yourself, if you are ready:
I know i wrote a post about how getting married in your 20s is good o, READ HERE. Yes, everything that has advantage also has disadvantage. So before you settle down, think it through whether you are ready to take all the bullshit and love and taking care of children, taking responsibility.This are only but a few. Getting married is the most important step you can ever make cause you can change jobs, hair, boyfriends, fiance but you can't change marriage easily. Before doing anything, first ask yourself are you ready for the marriage? Is the marriage thing for you? Also, make sure that you two know each other well. Now, if you’re sure, move your steps forward and follow these tips.
Is He Is Ready
The next step you should do is to find out if he is ready or not. Try to be a wife even without being a wife, Men like women that take care of stuffs, are concerned, show them love, trust and a clean woman...So you have to be real half-mate in every sense. Also, do not talk to him about the marriage thingy every time but show him through different gestures and examples so he will know that it is important to you.
Make Yourself The Perfect One
‘Make yourself the perfect one’ It doesn't mean that change yourself or do what you are not or even be a fool for him. It means to be the one he wants to be with amongst all. Be unique, different from the rest. And also show him you care about his family and relations too not just him even if you have to fake it, lol. no mind me o. Yes, if you want to marry him, want to be his life long partner, show him that you love his family. Make him realize that you have every quality he wants to be in his life partner.Please no faking cause if he finds out, everything is doomed. did you watch today's episode of taste of love, that's what happened to that lady.
Always Appreciate Him
Everybody in this world loves to be appreciated and it is the best way to motivate someone. So, appreciate him on his achievements, encourage him to do better and make him realize that what he has done is a part of his capability, and he can do even better than that. Always try to motivate him on his failure and make him feel that you are always on his side whether he is failing or victorious. Read more: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/06/how-to-make-him-marry-you-for-ladies.html
Re: How To Make Him Marry You, For The Ladies... by AirstarKane(f): 4:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Good. Blessing did all this 2 Oritsefemi and Ada... took over from where she stopped abi worked ni grin blessed is d man that sees these struggles & still sticks 2 you grin
Re: How To Make Him Marry You, For The Ladies... by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Typing................................................
Re: How To Make Him Marry You, For The Ladies... by justfarb2(f): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
pls don't stop typing ok....xoxo. check out my blog:http://www.justfarbblog.com for realistic women gist
Lacomus:
Typing................................................

Oritsefemi’s Manager Battling Mystery Mental Ailment After Bitter Feud / Check Out Tonto Dikeh’s Tribute To Late Mother / I Didn’t Know I Had A Son Till He Was 2 Years Old – Wande Coal