Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

This Is What God Is Saying Concerning You Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is What God Is Saying Concerning You Today! (628 Views)

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What God Is Saying Concerning You Today! by holla0404(f): 2:06am On Jun 24, 2015
THIS IS WHAT GOD IS SAYING CONCERNING YOU TODAY!
It is really advisable that you trust God even in your difficulties,because that is exactly when you need him most.
This is to encourage every one going through this post that thinks his/her case is closed or hopeless,for the broken heart, for those that thinks all doors are shut,and for every challenge you are going through,
This is what God is saying concerning you today,
"Though you were once despised and hated,without no one traveling through you,i will make you beautiful forever,a joy of many generation,
Powerful kings and mighty nations will satisfy your every need as though you were a child nursing at the breast of a queen,
You will know at last that i the lord am your savior and your redeemer,the mighty one of Israel.
The descendant of your tormentor will come and bow before you,those who despised you will kiss your feet,
they will call you the city of the lord and Zion of the holy one of Israel.
The lord, the redeemer and the Holy one of Israel says to those who are despised and rejected by the nations,
kings will stand at attention when you pass by,princes will also bow because of the Lord, the faithful one,the Holy one of Israel who has chosen you.
For those of you that thinks God has forgotten you,
NEVER! Can a mother forget her Nursing child??
Can she feel no Love for the child she has borne??
But even if that were possible,
I WOULD NEVER FORGET YOU!
He has written your name on the palms of his hands,and as for those that torment you,
God will fight with those that fight you,and he will save your children.
God will feed your enemies with their own flesh,they will drunk with rivers of their own blood and all the world will know that I the Lord am your Savior and your redeemer the mighty one of Israel.
God bless you!
Re: This Is What God Is Saying Concerning You Today! by JewelRegi(f): 3:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Amen! Nice one

Wow!

1 Like

Re: This Is What God Is Saying Concerning You Today! by damilareoye: 5:28am On Jun 24, 2015
keep it coming... well done.

1 Like

Re: This Is What God Is Saying Concerning You Today! by angieberry(f): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2015
I claim it!

1 Like

Re: This Is What God Is Saying Concerning You Today! by avart: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2015
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM, SEND ME A MAIL OR SMS,TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST.

THE MAIL OR SMS SHOULD BE SENT TO talk2pastorwilly@minister.com OR 08098258686 WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION

1. YOUR NAME
2. CONTACT ADDRESS
3. OCCUPATION
4. PHONE NUMBER
5. EMAIL ADDRESS

THEN I WILL FORWARD YOU WITH THE PROCEDURES ON HOW YOU CAN PARTAKE IN IT

Remain Blessed
Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
KADUNA PROVINCE 1,
No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly @minister.com
GSM: 08098258686

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Are Christians Brethren And Vice Versa. / . / Should You Know The Day Of CHRIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.