Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad (1932 Views)

This Photos Of Big Boobs Actress Will Give You Big Konji...photos / Ghananian actress Jackie Appiah is +1 today. / This Is How This Nollywood Actress Will Look At Her Old Age (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad by Bolajiblog(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Moesha is a model and an upcoming actress, she is one of the sexiest actress in ghana. And hmm if u continue her curves might drive you mad like hmm...
see more curvy photos HERE

1 Share

Re: This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad by Fineboi2(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2015
if i don mad u no go see this comment grin

1 Like

Re: This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad by MrRhymes101(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2015
WHERE D CURVE?? ALL I SEE IS NYASH
Re: This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad by englishmart(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2015
unfortunately, I Don't give a fvck
Re: This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2015
What if na yanshh she wear?
can't you give us the uncut pix
Re: This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad by Valwezzy: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2015
Iranu Abasha
Na shit full amgringrin
But Op, I'm still Sane unlike you
Re: This New Photo Of Curvy Ghananian Actress Will Drive You Mad by Bolajiblog(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hahahahehehe u neva see am finish nw

(1) (Reply)

Ejike Asiegbu,Benson Okonkwo & Ken Erics Visit Harry Anyanwu In Hospital(pics) / Davido Pictured Eating Chinchin And Champagne In A Private Jet (see Photos) / Yul Edochie,Okon,Yvonne Jegede,Attend Oma Nnadi Lavish Lagos Birthday Party(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.