Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . (1305 Views)

Just A Novice, Can Someone Help Me With This Dog Breed Name / Help A Novice In Dog Breeding For Security / Dog Novice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Eleniyan15: 6:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: . by powerfulsettingz: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2015
Get the bingo type
Re: . by Eleniyan15: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2015
like seriously bingo................
Re: . by bayulala94(m): 9:10am On Jun 24, 2015
I think a Gsd (alsatian) will do
Re: . by Eleniyan15: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: . by GRACEGLORY: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
I tell people: "before you write a book, you must have a title first, which will guide your mind through the writing."
Making a choice as touching the kind of breed of dog to acquire shouldn't be based on people's opinion. Don't put the reins of life in the hands of others.
I had same issue when I was going to get a dog too. But I sat down and I asked myself: what do I need it for, for breeding, pet, or security.
Pet dogs can't be used as security or guarding dogs.
So making a choice depends on what you need it for, be it pet, security... if pets, then you look out for types of pets, if security or guard, you look out for a good breed.
You have the internet at your finger tips make good research andbmake a choice.
Good luck
Re: . by knyte(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Eleniyan15:
NL dog Loves huh
Am planning to Get A Dog which one of them will be more okay for a novice to get and train....... And dah techniques.... #Lobatan
Graceglory couldn't have said it better. Figure out why toy need a dog in your life, plan for it in terms of including it in your monthly budget, daily routine and if you can satisfy it's needs mentally and physically. Cos trust me aging a dog irrespective of the size is synonymous to taking care of a child.

1 Like

Re: . by xreal: 3:56am On Jun 25, 2015
knyte:

Graceglory couldn't have said it better. Figure out why toy need a dog in your life, plan for it in terms of including it in your monthly budget, daily routine and if you can satisfy it's needs mentally and physically. Cos trust me aging a dog irrespective of the size is synonymous to taking care of a child.

True talk.
No regrets though.
Me love them dogs.
Re: . by knyte(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2015
xreal:

True talk.
No regrets though.
Me love them dogs.
Am sure they would love you back just as much

(1) (Reply)

7 Weeks Female Caucasian Puppy For #40k / Purity Of German Shepard / Powerful Boxhead Male Rottweiler Pup For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.