Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! (1447 Views)

SOLD SOLD SOLD For Lucky Owners 30k Fast Fast NO TIME OOO / School Resumes Tomorrow No Time Sm1 Pick 8 Weeks Old Female Boerboel Pup 50k Now / Popular Dogs In Nigeria And Their Breed Info (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by JADO93: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Hello petlanders! .... please drop your request with us and get it in no time! For the best of ur exoctic breed of dogs....( chow chow, maltese, French bulldog, british bulldog, American bulldog, tosa inu, rhodesian ridgeback, maltese, yokie terrier, boerboel, GSD, pug, great dane, Boston terrier, boxer etc....) holla @ Jado.... we deliver the Best, nothing but the BEST! Home delivery also available. Jado; 08025074110, 08065425620 ( whatsapp) .pin ; 2C1826B3. I.G ; Jado_93

Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by Eeser: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice one guys

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by JADO93: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jado; 08025074110, 08065425620 ( whatsapp) .pin ; 2C1826B3. I.G ; Jado_93

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by Stancrus(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am in need of this dog breed its a new breed of dog called tosa or koreen mastiff pls hw much will it cost for me to get a puppy of it becus i believe no breeder in nigeria have it

Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by arcbay(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Stancrus:
Am in need of this dog breed its a new breed of dog called tosa or koreen mastiff pls hw much will it cost for me to get a puppy of it becus i believe no breeder in nigeria have it

I beg to disagree bro, the Korean mastiff has been in existence since forever. It's a product of a cross between a french mastiff and a neapolitan mastiff...

Please ask around for the stability of its temperament before venturing into this. Also be careful, people might offer u a neapo in place of this breed you want.

And let me correct this, it's called "dosa" and not "tosa". The Japanese tosa is a different breed entirely

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by powchiey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
If not d biggest mastiff it should rank top in d mastiff world... You can getit on request only doh.. I currentli av a contact in china to getit across to me... If u set .. E no chipo u shud prep 300k/350 ... Gbam noting less... Or prabli com 4 a neppo I av som @ d moment... 08174652204
Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by Mckandre(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Stancrus:
god forbid !!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by Stancrus(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
ok it seems u knw much about d dog breed i will give u a call lets talk
Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by JADO93: 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
I once had a tosa inu, Chk ma fcbk acc, should still have the pic!
Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by largehead: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mckandre:
god forbid !!!
seconded

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by Stancrus(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: Nairalanders, Please Drop You Breed Request With Us And Get It In No Time!!! by ITL: 2:13am On Sep 22, 2015
JADO93:
Hello petlanders! .... please drop your request with us and get it in no time! For the best of ur exoctic breed of dogs....( chow chow, maltese, French bulldog, british bulldog, American bulldog, tosa inu, rhodesian ridgeback, maltese, yokie terrier, boerboel, GSD, pug, great dane, Boston terrier, boxer etc....) holla @ Jado.... we deliver the Best, nothing but the BEST! Home delivery also available. Jado; 08025074110, 08065425620 ( whatsapp) .pin ; 2C1826B3. I.G ; Jado_93

I need a female (puppy) Bull Mastiff

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Wilds, Birds And Domestics (eagles, Donkeys, Hyena, Zebra, Eland / My Lhasa Pup Survived PARVO Virus / Rocky's Finest Moment In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.