Stats: 3,162,153 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) (8057 Views)

See The Man's Car Tee Billz Bashed Into Yesterday. Graphic Images / Olajumoke Kills A Very Big Snake In Her new Apartment / Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies (2) (3) (4)

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by OkpoloEye(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shecow daughter embarassed
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by oseka101(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
local chicken no easy to kill oo i
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by freecocoa(f): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
13regular:
op, I hope u understand the difference between a 2yr old kid and a DWARF?
Thank you. I was going to say same.
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by freecocoa(f): 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
The day I tried to kill a chicken after looking for someone to help me to no avail, was the day I realised I can't do it.

The chicken had this "pity me" sad look in its eyes and my heart couldn't take it.

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by bestwashcleaner: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
This one na ogbologbo small in d physical but in d spiritual na mama
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Babe2sure(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
pak:
Hope it's not an evidence of a budding psychological disorder.

Kids that age should be averse to any form of killings and blood. Even of toys

I was going to say this!
It's not right, for a child that young to be doing such. That is how sociopathic disorder develops.

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by jabatah(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
sense alqaeeda
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by pak: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Babe2sure:

I was going to say this!
It's not right, for a child that young to be doing such. That is how sociopath disorder develops.

Funny enough, it is somehow the reverse. The killing is the evidence of an existing psychological disorder - though it might be relatively latent at that point

I once dated one and boy was it hell ? She had this hidden case where the disorder is not obvious to an external person because of a split/deceptive personality but funny enough she warned me when we started that she had been diagnosed of a psychological disorder earlier on and that when she was much younger, her mum used to take her round churches for prayers.

But then I knew zilch about psychology and I was the least superstitious person so I brushed them aside as just products of a difficult childhood. She was so soft spoken and aversed to trouble (I later learnt she was actually a very aggressive person who fought with her friends often and had a habit of shouting down people, heavy smoker, heavy drinker etc grin)
Those two years really opened my eyes, funny enough I didn't realise how deep in poo I was until after it was over.

Let me tell you an incidence, We once planned a date but somehow the crazo had fixed a date with another guy so she called me up and told me her father had just attempted suicide and they were all tending to him shocked

So I ran to her place terrified, got there and even though she didn't look ruffled but I wasn't suspicious but gave her the little money on me.
Days later someone called to tell me my 'girlfriend' was in suggestive' pose with a guy on facebook. I checked it up and alas she had the dress she wore on the day she said her father tried suicide, same dress, same hairstyle. I was beyond shocked !!!!!!!

About two months ago (after several failed relationships, I guess) she sent me a message saying how sorry she was and she wanted us back together.
I have not responded but if I do, I intend to tell her I have relocated to Australia or New Zealand

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by ifoundmyperfect: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na so sociopath personality dey take start... 2years handling a knife and attempting to take a life... Hmm
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 25, 2015
She's a dwarf
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Abayor7: 4:33am On Jun 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

Look closely.... she not a dwarf..

And you took her for a 2yo girl
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by INTERMAN: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Weird
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by neocortex: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is child abuse, I wonder what kind of parent allowed this to happen.
It is wrong for a child to be trained on killing at a tender age.

I Am Obsessed With Pregnant Women! HELP!! / Secret Revealed Why Mercy Johnson The Nigeria Actress Boobs Increases That Much / Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians