Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed (636 Views)

Any Ios And Android Developer Here? You're Needed / What Is Work Of Website Designer And Website Developer? / Website Developer In Benin City Come Here.. Let Formed A Team... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by biosoftinc: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2015
A website developer with experience in Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows phone (preferably, someone who can use any of the cross platform app development tools like Phone Gap, Java One, Xamarin, Appcelerator, Factr, Kony, Sap, Alpha Software, 5App, FeedHenry, Sencha or other platform known) is needed to develop a website and mobile apps for a lucrative start-up.

This web developer and app programmer may choose to retain his position as a developer in the company if his work is satisfactory to me.

Am a programmer myself, but I have my hands filled up write now, and I do not want to stop any of my projects, so I am building a team.

I want Nigerians only, preferably in Lagos, Ilorin or Ado-Ekiti. Those are my location points.

Contact is 07062989680.
E-mail: biosoftinc@gmail.com

Call at any time of the day.
Re: Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by ps3o(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
I was the one that called your cellphone not quite long. I'll be expecting your email address soon
Re: Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by biosoftinc: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
ps3o:
I was the one that called your cellphone not quite long. I'll be expecting your email address soon
I already included it in the OP.
Re: Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by ps3o(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
biosoftinc:
I already included it in the OP.
confirmed!
Re: Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by biosoftinc: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
ps3o:

confirmed!

I have replied your email.
Re: Website Developer And Android, Ios, And Blackberry Programmer Needed by ps3o(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
biosoftinc:

I have replied your email.

OK,bro!
expect my reply soon!

(1) (Reply)

Contact Eneamone Graphix For The Cheapest Graphix Design / This Is Why Twitter Is Better Than Facebook. / Unavailable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.