Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) (30769 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl In Kano; His Granddaughter's Friend (Photo / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Deaf & Dumb Girl In Ogun / Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by ikombe: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:
Why?
if to say na ur 8uear old pikin dem do shey u go ask y undecided

mumu question
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2015
WOMEN PLENTY FOR THIS WORLD LIKE ANT.
UP STILL NOW, I STILL DEY FIND THE PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND THIS BEHAVIOUR.
EVEN ANIMALS DON'T ENGAGE IN THIS ACT
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
hmmmm all these dirty gay cows for North
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by gamaliel121(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
Only thing worse than a pedophile is a gay pedophile

U r fine sha!!
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by AsanwaKC(f): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

You shouldn't generalized... Imagine if I say most South Southerners are bunkerers...
OK...but Na abo-ki I write who turn it to northern undecided undecided
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Cutehector:
look here u piece of crap... Dnt mess wit me.. Get d fvck outta my radar

EEDIOT, NEXT TIME MIND THE WAY YOU TALK.

APE
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by anselm791(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
I know it's hard being a Hot Mallam in a hot desert with no kitten servicing center close by, but bros you for start with sheep, walk your way up to cows and before you reach human, buhari for done bring the #change and all the punanis that come with it na.
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by TURAKIMK(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Am not surprised at all.

95 percent of northern youths are Peadophiles.

A good number of them are here on nairaland. Ediots!

Mind your tonque and know what u r saying if not God will funish you and your family.
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
ikombe:
if to say na ur 8uear old pikin dem do shey u go ask y undecided

mumu question
I would make sure the law takes it's course.... We have laws you know? And when We start jungle justice, it makes us better not than animals.. I don't know if you grab
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by frisky2good(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Only their youths?

Dorrobucci:
Am not surprised at all.

95 percent of northern youths are Peadophiles.

A good number of them are here on nairaland. Ediots!
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by yungkiz(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
No need of comentin, dat is their life the northern
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Become an Entrepreneur, register your business name now (discount provided)

https://www.nairaland.com/2399853/register-business-name-us#35095478

To benefit, call:
08186971526 or
email: adekunleman@yahoo.com

Now available is grant opportunity for Enterpreneurs at LeadPath Nigeria, Africa Enterpreneurship Award and
Etisalat Business Plan competition

To obtain grants, it is advisable have a CAC Certificate to get free grant opportunity for your business. Dont miss these opportunities. You are not returning the money.

http://leadpathng.uregista.com/forms/299

https://africanentrepreneurshipaward.com/the-award/the-journey/ (closes June 30th)

http://dayoadetiloye.com/n20million-etisalat-business-grant-for-best-business-ideas-apply-now/ closes (July 12th)
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2015
AsanwaKC:

OK...but Na abo-ki I write who turn it to northern undecided undecided
We know your intentions... cheesy grin
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by permsec: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2015
mencade5:
nigerians are doomed for hell. only few will make it to heaven.

nigeria, wicked people fake nation.
Angel Micheal spotted!
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by obaede: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Urgent Vacancy: One of the Five Star Colleges in Lagos State is in need of Bursar/Accountant. kindly submit your CV now at Pillars Private College 27, Mary Street, Bako Estate, Irawo Bus Stop, Mile 12-Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Or thepillarslagos@yahoo.com For more info: 09097244837
www.nairaland.com/2401012/urgent-vacancy-lagos
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by AsanwaKC(f): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

We know your intentions... cheesy grin

ohhh...am a learner cheesy
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by mencade5(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2015
permsec:
Angel Micheal spotted!
lucifer....where have.you been?
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by honeygirl17: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Bring him peniss make girls flog am. mumu boy
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2015
whatz wrong with most of the malo boyz na?..

homossexuality is what most boyz here in bauchi state practice especially in rural areas.

may God help us..
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by permsec: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2015
mencade5:
lucifer....where have.you been?
I've been in ur household making sure things will be miserable for u till eternity. even in hell!
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Covering my A-Hole with the blood of Buddha tho grin
grin...we are in for wahala in coming times..imagine we guys running away from our fellow guys to avoid rape..

Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by ikombe: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

I would make sure the law takes it's course.... We have laws you know? And when We start jungle justice, it makes us better not than animals.. I don't know if you grab
I grab bro grin

Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
ikombe:
I grab bro grin
Ma nigga
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by damiloladuke: 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
let him be castrated

READ THE PRIVATE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by amostt(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2015
What an insolence.He must b punish for that so that to be a lesson for others
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by tolex09(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Gay
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2015
mrpackager:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
cc lalasticlaia on yur thread for dat mater!!!
. You're not ok. Is the boy from Togo? Why are you running away 4rm truth. Bingo!
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2015
AsanwaKC:

ohhh...am a learner cheesy
Didn't say so love... But who am I to argue with a lady of this grade? grin
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2015
tolex09:
Gay
Pukes
Re: Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) by mencade5(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
permsec:
I've been in ur household making sure things will be miserable for u till eternity. even in hell!
hehe.....sorry you missed. i am typing from heaven near rivers of water street by gold district, Heaven. with my household here

please enjoy hell, your abode.

Cultists Kill Four At Igbogbo, Ikorodu , Shoot Two-year-old / 3 Fulani Men Attack A Boy In Delta, Injure Him, Blind One Of His Eyes / Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi