Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

stopping Mosquito from biting you - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / stopping Mosquito from biting you (885 Views)

Please What Can I Use For My Skin That Harshly Reacts To Mosquito Bite / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

stopping Mosquito from biting you by Infoparlour: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
It’s now raining season, the period when mosquitoes are all around us in their vast numbers, this means we share our space with them, scientists have proven to us that one out of every five people looks delicious and appetizing to mosquitoes…. Do you think you are one of them?

There are about 3000 species available in the world and they all vary and differ in their ability to pass diseases, the way they bite and their ruggedness.
Avoiding mosquito’s bites will reduce your chances and probability of getting infected with diseases like malaria, yellow fever, Nile virus, etc. avoiding mosquito bite also protects you from the severe itching associated with it. Statistics has shown us that the fatality rate from mosquitoes borne sicknesses is between one million to two million people per year and Malaria was discovered to be the most common cause of this really high fatality rate

to read the full article, please visit the source below

Source: http://informationparlour.com/article-animals-preventing-mosquito-bites-avoiding-mosquito-bites-how-prevent-mosquito-bites-natural

You can read other Interesting articles at www.informationparlour.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: stopping Mosquito from biting you by Awotee(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmmn
Re: stopping Mosquito from biting you by hefty4real(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
I doubt if the OP Read the article self cry
Re: stopping Mosquito from biting you by Ben1975(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Very educational

For someone like me who is treated by mosquitoes like a walking buffet - I will try and implement some of what I have discovered here smiley
Re: stopping Mosquito from biting you by hefty4real(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ben1975:
Very educational

For someone like me who is treated by mosquitoes like a walking buffet - I will try and implement some of what I have discovered here smiley
I smell lies! What did u discover? say it again
Re: stopping Mosquito from biting you by Infoparlour: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
@hefty, Why do you feel i didn't read the article
@ben, Thanks, am glad i could help
Re: stopping Mosquito from biting you by Ben1975(m): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cinnamon leaf oil, clear vanilla oil mixed with olive oil.

These ingredients should be relatively easy to get...I hope

hefty4real:

I smell lies! What did u discover? say it again
Re: stopping Mosquito from biting you by Infoparlour: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ben1975:
Cinnamon leaf oil, clear vanilla oil mixed with olive oil.
These ingredients should be relatively easy to get...I hope
yea cinnamon and olive oil are relatively easy to get, only vanilla oil may proof hard, but if you know your will still get it

(1) (Reply)

Re_awakening Our Consciousness / Death Of 6 Months Old Baby At Lagos Hospital, Corpse Of Baby Left Near Waste Bin / Nigeria Why? See What This Man Is Doing!!wickeness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.