Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Sort Of Style Is This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Sort Of Style Is This? (956 Views)

Buhari’s Rigid Leadership Style Is Making Nigeria's Economic Harder- Bloomberg / What Sort Of Dumb Question Did Ashafa Ask / What Sort Of Governance Can Go On If The Billions Looted Are Not Recovered? -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sort Of Style Is This? by ionsman: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okay this is it.I went to do my Bvn registration at a U.B.A branch in port Harcourt yesterday.

After standing for almost five hours, anger and hunger began to set it.Then I noticed a young dude walk in but what struck my attention was his pants/trousers. I almost burst into laughter, but I successfully barred myself from laughing hysterically.

So, I moved very far from him,brought out my camera,switched off my flash and took a photo of the said trouser. I tried not to get noticed by the dude.

So my fellow nairalanders, can someone please tell me what the name of this design is? grin grin

Lalasticlala please do the needful. grin

Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by donphilopus: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
That guy must be Phockphockman of Nairaland. You see what Jonathan has caused you tongue
Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
And u begin to laff am......
Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by ionsman: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
donphilopus:
That guy must be Phockphockman of Nairaland. You see what Jonathan has caused you tongue
Lol my brother, the thing was so funny.... grin
Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by tucky200(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
ionsman:
Okay this is it.I went to do my Bvn registration at a U.B.A branch in port Harcourt yesterday.

After standing for almost five hours, anger and hunger began to set it.Then I noticed a young dude walk in but what struck my attention was his pants/trousers. I almost burst into laughter, but I successfully barred myself from laughing hysterically.

So, I moved very far from him,brought out my camera,switched off my flash and took a photo of the said trouser. I tried not to get noticed by the dude.

So my fellow nairalanders, can someone please tell me what the name of this design is? grin grin

Lalasticlala please do the needful. grin
That's oremussanctus na
Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by ionsman: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
tucky200:

That's oremussanctus na
Lol....I guess so.
Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
tucky200:
That's oremus sanctus na
Mumu, how can I be in ilorin and port harcourt at d same time
Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by tucky200(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Mumu, how can I be in ilorin and port harcourt at d same time
U wey be legendary trekker
Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by hefty4real(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
I guess that's Lalasticlala. Y not Ask him grin

If I get banned una know who to arrest oo.
Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by PhockPhockMan: 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
donphilopus:
You're correct, it's what Buhari President Buhari bought for me when he traveled to WEST GERMANY
omenka and egift delivered them to me.
Re: What Sort Of Style Is This? by ionsman: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You're correct, it's what Buhari President Buhari bought for me when he traveled to WEST GERMANY
omenka and egift delivered them to me.
Lol....

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board. / How Buhari Is Beginning To Disappoint Nigerians -femi Aborisade / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Finally Revealed What Will Be The Fate Of The Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.