Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,714 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Listen To One Of My Gospel Songs Nairalanders And Fans Of Christ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To One Of My Gospel Songs Nairalanders And Fans Of Christ (364 Views)

9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Download Latest Nigerian Gospel Songs Free - Xclusivegospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To One Of My Gospel Songs Nairalanders And Fans Of Christ by vone2000tolu: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
The much anticipated gospel praise single BE LIFTED HIGH by Charles of God is officially out for download. Feel free to share..... Album Dropping pretty soon....
https://www.reverbnation.com/charlesofgod/song/23789085-be-lifted-high?1336410755

Where are the fans of Christ? Get edified by this gospel song
Re: Listen To One Of My Gospel Songs Nairalanders And Fans Of Christ by vone2000tolu: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
The much anticipated gospel praise single BE LIFTED HIGH by Charles of God is officially out for download. Feel free to share..... Album Dropping pretty soon....
https://www.reverbnation.com/charlesofgod/song/23789085-be-lifted-high?1336410755

Where are the fans of Christ? Get edified by this gospel song

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: B-red - Cucumber Ft. Akon / Private Tutor On Musical Instruments,voice Training,music Production / Are Dre Gospel Musician And Instrumentalist In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.