Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. (5799 Views)

6 Basic LIFE Skills You Should Learn / Please Don't Ignore This...itz For Your Own Good! / For Ladies Only 10 Important Life Decisions You Should Make For Your Own Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
You want your 'wife' to surrender to you 100%, please learn how to massage her body. There is nothing to be compared with a full body massage. From a gentle massage of the back, to the waist, the legs, feet, sole of the feet, hands, shoulders, neck, forehead, chin... hmmmmmm its such a wonderful feeling. I don's see any lady dumping you when you have an A1 in body massage.

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by thorpido(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Do you teach massage or offer the service,Op?

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
thorpido:
Do you teach massage or offer the service,Op?
no i don't.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by MRSANITY(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
So after the massage, what do I get to gain that I don't gain before?

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
so please what is the guy's reward for a good massage?
surrender 100percent? it's not only massage that can make a woman to surrender, where is this your funny idea coming from? I know that you're a girl but most times you GIRLS don't know what you are talking about when you talk about yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by MRSANITY(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
icedbeatz:
surrender 100percent? it's not only massage that can make a woman to surrender, where is this your funny idea coming from? I know that you're a girl but most times you GIRLS don't know what you are talking about when you talk about yourselves.
hehe grin
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
icedbeatz:
this is funny, I know what I want, I don't see myself leaving a guy that is very good with body massage.

MRSANITY:
if it's a lady like me, leaving you will be difficult.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
firstEVA:
this is funny, I know what I want, I don't see myself leaving a guy that is very good with body massage.

if it's a lady like me, leaving you will be difficult.
so after all it's just that you're not going to leave him? hahahhahhhhhahahahahahahhahhahaha LMAO lol so much for a massage, well here u go ---> this is the direction to the land of pussii niggas who can do anything for puna and lack self esteem.
BTW I can massage my girl if she loves it cos I WANT TO not because I don't want her to ever leave me?! damn what trash, all i need is a good reason to discharge a girl let alone massage her cos I don't want to lose her how pathetic is that. smdh.
In summary u like pussi BOYS right?

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by tpiadotcom: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
MRSANITY:

The woman will stay, according to the op.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
icedbeatz:
so after all it's just that you're not going to leave him? hahahhahhhhhahahahahahahhahhahaha LMAO lol so much for a massage, well here u go ---> this is the direction to the land of pussii niggas who can do anything for puna and lack self esteem.
BTW I can massage my girl if she loves it cos I WANT TO not because I don't want her to ever leave me?! damn what trash, all i need is a good reason to discharge a girl let alone massage her cos I don't want to lose her how pathetic is that. smdh.
In summary u like pussi BOYS right?
I know u type,
But truth is, you will meet a certain type of girl, it will be like jazz, u just wouldn't want to let her go. Some girls are unique like that.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
firstEVA:
I know u type,
But truth is, you will meet a certain type of girl, it will be like jazz, u just wouldn't want to let her go. Some girls are unique like that.
you don't know my type because I'm me, FYI I don't know whether it's a bad thing but I love those who love me, be with those who wants to be with me, fuk those who wants to fuk me so I wonder how I'll meet the girl who I wouldn't want to let go because I don't have high expectations from girls even my sweet Boo Boo, I love her so much but if she wants to go I'll kindly let her go. my world don't revolve around my fellow human being I LOVE MY FAM MOST, MYSELF before my SWEETHEART Boo Boo.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
icedbeatz:
you don't know my type because I'm me, FYI I don't know whether it's a bad thing but I love those who love me, be with those who wants to be with me, fuk those who wants to fuk me so I wonder how I'll meet the girl who I wouldn't want to let go because I don't have high expectations from girls even my sweet Boo Boo, I love her so much but if she wants to go I'll kindly let her go. my world don't revolve around my fellow human being I LOVE MY FAM MOST, MYSELF before my SWEETHEART Boo Boo.
ok
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by tpiadotcom: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
btw op, who is your message for?

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:
btw op, who is your message for?
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by MRSANITY(m): 12:00am On Jun 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:

The woman will stay, according to the op.
she is high

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Em with d 2nd pix 100percent.. Cn do dat all day.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 16, 2015
firstEVA:
no i don't.
Come let's massage ourselves.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
RedBenson:

Come let's massage ourselves.
Redbenson how far? hope you know how to massage you women?
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:
Em with d 2nd pix 100percent.. Cn do dat all day.
awwwww embarassed
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Redbenson how far? hope you know how to massage you women?

Leave talk abeg. I wan make we massage ourselves. Come house now.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
RedBenson:

Leave talk abeg. I wan make we massage ourselves. Come house now.
ok na, i am at the door knocking, come open door abeg
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by kunletoks(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2015
That doesn't stop a lady from leaving. even if u give her everything u have.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by daey118(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
broke niggahs take note.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by coldcandy: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
give her love...she wants money.
give her money...she wants massage.
give her massage...she wants mouthaction.
give her a licking...she wants more.
a woman is never satisfied.
don't die trying cause she will get another mojo.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
firstEVA:
no i don't.

Since u neither teach nor offer the service Eva u shld holla bakk

I message u thoroughly
top to bottom
Inside out
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by tpiander: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
firstEVA:
I dont see any lady dumping you when you have an A1 in body massage.

um hum.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by tpiah2: 2:04am On Mar 24, 2016
firstEVA:
I don's see any lady dumping you when you have an A1 in body massage.

lolz.

see wetin nl don cause.
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 24, 2016
tpiah2:

lolz.

see wetin nl don cause.
grin
Re: Guys Should Learn How To Do The Full Body Massage, It's For Their Own Good. by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2016
tpiander:

um hum.
how many accounts do you have?

(1) (Reply)

AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive / I Was Thinking About Going To The Gym Today...and Then I Saw This Pics. / Chat With Whatsapp Web Using Opera For Computers - Whatsapp Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.