Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,254 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Seyi Shay Signs Record Deal With American Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Seyi Shay Signs Record Deal With American Label (434 Views)

Singer, Seyi Shay Signs New Deal With Telecommunications Company / VIDEO "Mary" - Seyi Shay Ft. Phyno / Seyi Shay – Right Now (remix) Lyrics Ft. Banky W & Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Signs Record Deal With American Label by holyteeboy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Seyi

Nigerian music star, Deborah Oluwaseyi, popularly called `Seyi Shay,’ has signed a deal with a major American record label, Island Universal Records. Seyi Shay signed the deal at the Universal Offices in South Kensington, London, on Tuesday.

The label, which also operates as a division of Universal Music Group, is home to diverse and unparalleled family of global and award winning artists.
They include American stars Nicki Minaj, Taio Cruz, Enrique Iglesias and Calvin Harris. Other global acclaim artists are Justin Bieber, Leona Lewis and Ariana Grande. In her profile, Shay said “my music style is primarily a combination of Afro-Pop and R&B. I do not conform to a particular genre of music.
“I believe that my musical prowess spans different genres. My music draws from things that inspire me.’’ She also cited her mother, Mathew Knowles, Beyonce’s Dad; 2face, Beyonce, Tina Turner, Sound Sultan, Wizkid and Omawuni as her mentors.
Seyi Shay had been featured on the records of several promising Nigerian artists, including Praiz, Mr. Walz, Yung GreyC and Amir.

(1) (Reply)

Download MP3 And All Youtube Videos With Just 1 Clicks / PHAT WALL STUDIOS - We Offer Proper Production, Mixing & Mastering. / Kenya Kristoff Buys A Chrysler 300; Talent Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.