Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Am Searching For These Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am Searching For These Songs (1866 Views)

Which Of These Songs Would You Delete From Your Playlist? / Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? / Please I Need Links To Get These Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Searching For These Songs by Rick9(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
The first one goes like this

" Just a little bit of your love tell her what we knew, just a little bit of your love they tell her what we knew, just a little bit of your love. ( Sth like that ) I think it was song by Marvelous Benji.

And another one I heard this song when I was young didn't have access to the internet

The song is like this " Is it a crime that I fall in love why why " sth like that I can't remember the name of the artiste

Guys if you know these songs pls let me know.
Re: I Am Searching For These Songs by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
The First song is Titled 'Just a little'. Marvelous Benji Feat Luccy. . . . . A very good song i used to love back then with the way it was delivered. It is still available for download, just type what i wrote up there on Google and you will be shown the link you can use to download it... . . For the 2nd song, i don't know that!
Re: I Am Searching For These Songs by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
The Chorus: Just a little bit of your love, is all i want from you . . . . Just a little bit of your soul, my baby . . . . Just a little bit of your love, is all i want from you uuuu. Girl you know say my love for you na real! . . . . Good song!!!
Re: I Am Searching For These Songs by Rick9(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thanks guys
Re: I Am Searching For These Songs by Prestige324: 12:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Wizkid new song with Mgazeen and Wale titled, so low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaL4PDmpdE
Re: I Am Searching For These Songs by Rick9(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2015
modelmike7:
The First song is Titled 'Just a little'. Marvelous Benji Feat Luccy. . . . . A very good song i used to love back then with the way it was delivered. It is still available for download, just type what i wrote up there on Google and you will be shown the link you can use to download it... . . For the 2nd song, i don't know that!
sir thank u oh I have downloaded it I have been searching for this song for a long time now.
Re: I Am Searching For These Songs by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rick9:
sir thank u oh I have downloaded it I have been searching for this song for a long time now.
. . . . You are always welcome. It is a very lovely song. Enjoy!
Re: I Am Searching For These Songs by Prestige324: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
phyno new release. He released it this evening. He titled it ASAI. Come see rap. I love phyno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckuTMPeXGbI

(1) (Reply)

List Of All Radio Stations In Lagos And Abuja / Branama Pls By Kefee / Old School Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.