Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (547505 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2011
OjaP

I wouldn't mind to work in your dad's company but i don't think you all will be able to remunerate me accordingly. Talking about proof, please let me know a day that you might be able to come to this address:

Johnson Space Center, 2101 NASA Parkway, Houston, Texas 77058

That's where I am for my internship, and from the look of things, where I will be after graduation. By the way, I work for them, NASA. Now, OjaP has just made aroy1 to brag!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 12:03am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2011
OjaP

If you are still in the USA and still interested in me, let me know if you'd like to attend my graduation in 2012, Deo volente. I can do the same for you, and if I remeber correctly, your is in 2011, right? Will you invite me?

I must tell you though that I will be graduating summa cum laude and if you invite me and you aren't, I will beat you up! I don't think it makes sense that you spend $$$$ in America and come out with anything less!

Let me know what you think. I will be out of here in 5mins but will reply you tomorrow.

Goodluck to you, my friend!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2011
OjaP

My siesta is over.

Goodluck!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by OjaP: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by aroy1: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2011
Ojap

I am not in school and I don't work for NASA.

I respect you because you are and you are going to Canada.

Goodluck to all of us!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bomly(f): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2011
What is happening here ohhhh, Una wain dey USA I beg this fight don reach ohh please
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2011
aroy1:

OjaP

So are you the first Nigerian to graduate for an MS degree in the US? Absolute complacency. Remember what they say about empty vessels,   Never start what you can't finish. You were so silly to insult me first.

nairaspace

I am surprised that someone who doesn't know the difference between DHS, USCIS, etc. is able to differentiate between a temporary and permanent residence.

how do u mean ?

can u read my post again concerning those US bodies and see what my point was.

i was only getting your point asking which was which, how can someone get to the states in november and get "permanent" residence. its "TEMPORARY" first,

But i dey shame for some nigerians wey dey this yankee self, we can dey Bleep up and carry shoulder for land wey no be we own, them d omo onile self no carry body!!!

lol,

make una continue to dey argue ooo, i been think sey the page go don reach 250 self! una still dey 244

Bomly, i don tire oooo!!! no wonder some nairalanders no dey like wan visit dis forum, cos dem tooo dey fight.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Djdammy21: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2011
Hope you Guys Are Satisfied now with you rubbish talks,

Why do you want to spoil this forum, after you guys have attained Your Needs here.

Please leave the forum for people that want to be greater, if you want to fight open another topic and fight dey Go
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by YoungM1(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2011
LOL, So this is what Nairaland has turned into? OLUWA O, Y'all should get serious,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bomly(f): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2011
ooopppps i went through some post on this thread and i am so dissapointed at the level people can tell lies like fish. Hahahahaha hahaha make una easy oh.

okay enough back to those going for interview soon, i wish you all great success. Do what you have to do knowing that God himself is on your side
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by jamiu4real(m): 1:27am On Jul 24, 2011
Please you guy should get serious and stop talking about what is not needed here i hope you guys already knows the topic of this forum thread ? so please be serious and let contribute what we need to achieve our dreams.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bomly(f): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2011
Watin dey happen for more than an hour now no post, okay if no one have question please make people wain dey fight continue I beg una, we need some fun please
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 3:46am On Jul 24, 2011
bomly:

Watin dey happen for more than an hour now no post, okay if no one have question please make people wain dey fight continue I beg una, we need some fun please

Bomly, na sooo, this place too quiet, we go announce winner , for now, no decision made,

van damme and shina rambo, where una na?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ifecx4real: 5:23am On Jul 24, 2011
TODAYS QUESTIONS

Q.21) What do you plan to study at the university?

Q.22) What benefit will bring this course to you?

Q.23) What is the course commencement date?

Q.24) What will be the total cost of per year?

Q.25) Where will you stay in US?

Please do not continue what you finished yesterday. enough of the insult.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

aroy1  embarassed embarassed

OjaP  embarassed

You guys should start another thread for bragging or fighting. We won't mind checking in thrice a day but don't spoil this thread. Common!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by djunit1(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2011
I have only one question for you Aroy. How did you become this broke? You used to be rich and mighty but the moment you left Naija you poor and na AKATA come turn your savior with green card. I dey very ashamed of you I swear. I believe you are like a slave to that AKATA too all in the name of GC. NOTHING I NOR GO SEE FOR THIS COUNTRY!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Saylawchar(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2011
hi all,

Pls what do I do next? I got a response from the Lagos consular yesterday telling me that my emergency request has been approved and that I should visit this site, ustraveldol, blablabla.

My school will resume August 22nd and am expected to attend mandatory international students orientation programme schedule for 17th August and have already scheduled an appointment for Aug 25th because that was the only earlier date I could secure when I filled the form.

Pls now what do I do next to get an earlier date?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Ayanfe22: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2011
Login to your portal, cancel your appointment then schedule appointment you will see earlier dates. I know another person will still come and ask the same question. It has been answered before pls read the last two pages. Thanks. I don't know why you guys are abusing Ojap what's the meaning of this? However he is goin to become a citizen of america and better his life is his own business. Pls let's leave anybody alone. From now, once someone gets their visa please let's leave them alone. All we want on this thread is visa granting. Thanks.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Saylawchar(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2011
@Ayanfe, thanks. i will surely do according to what you have suggested.

meanwhile, what suggestion will u like to give, i will be 27 by second August, am going for an undergraduate course in Biological Science, what do you think i need to know? pls advise me.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Ayanfe22: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2011
Omg! We are birth day mates! Ill be 23 on the 2nd of august. I don't know but it appears that goin to for first degree at 27 mite not be easy to believe. Do u have a degree alredy? Because if you have background in one course. And want to change a career path, den its understandable. I wishh u luck sha!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Ayanfe22: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2011
Meanwhile, I studied law!! I have no idea about anything other than basic biology. Sorry I won't be able to help you on that. Also, I don't think anyone can give you advise on your career path. Shebi u know why you chose the course? You should be able to answer the questions even in your sleep!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by imperiouxx(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2011
Ayanfe22:

Meanwhile, I studied law!! I have no idea about anything other than basic biology. Sorry I won't be able to help you on that. Also, I don't think anyone can give you advise on your career path. Shebi u know why you chose the course? You should be able to answer the questions even in your sleep!

lol grin grin grin
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by USBound: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2011
@HOUSE: My bank statement shows a sudden movement of funds into the account in the last month. Please, what convincing reasons can I give the V.O. for this?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bomly(f): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
@HOUSE: My bank statement shows a sudden movement of funds into the account in the last month. Please, what convincing reasons can I give the V.O. for this?

Dont worry go with the statement of account, usually they don't do so must check on it moreover that's what you have. relax and enjoy when u go for your interview.

wishing you all the best
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by nairaspace: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2011
Saylawchar:

@Ayanfe, thanks. i will surely do according to what you have suggested.

meanwhile, what suggestion will u like to give, i will be 27 by second August, am going for an undergraduate course in Biological Science, what do you think i need to know? pls advise me.

if u can get 2nd of august as a date, thats gonna be an added plus, dem no go wan wish u bad happy birthday naw!

USBound:

bros, we don talk am before, do u think this VO have that time? if ur starting balance is 10 naira, and ending is 100m, do u think dey care? all they want to see is the ending balance.

@team nigeria fighters, where una dey!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sarnneth: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2011
Pls I have a us visa interview tomorrow. Can anybody help me with d likely questions for a tourist wv hotel reservation visiting Orlando for d ist tym. Tx!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rabbits207: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
@House:
Where is the permanent residence now, LOL. the guy don tire ni? The guy can lie, LOL
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by bomly(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2011
@House:
Where is the permanent residence now, LOL. the guy don tire ni? The guy can lie, LOL

I fear oh, why somebody go just begin lie like fish lol
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by HisLove247: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
@babatula

I am not sure what University you applied to but I am sure that the reputation of the University is a very important criteria for Visa approval. Also, you might have looked a little ruffled during the interview based on the fact that you had to go back home for you document. This might also have made it difficult for you to come across as bold and confident. I believe that every disappointment is a blessing in disguise and God has a reason for everything. I ll suggest that you change you school and possibly take a shot at a school with a very high ranking (i.e if your current school doesnt have a high ranking). Refer to the US News and World Report Ranking. This is just a suggestion. Best Wishes.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by HisLove247: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ USBound
I suggest you print the Bank statement up till the end of June.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.