Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,156 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (547437 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by jerryland: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
@Oyewolejos, You are right, I think there is a need to understand the appointment thing. I need to book a date in abuja in march, what time is the best time to check for a date. Can you please assist? Am online now!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by netotse(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
oyewolejos:

Why do u expect to see date in May when we are still in March?Some people piss me off with their way of thinking.The Embassy can't jump March, April and go and open date in May.It's not possible.U people don't know how the appointment thingy works so u just jump into conclusion.As i am typing now there is an open slot for this Thursday so why do u expect May when slot for March is still open?Guy, by April go and book appointment for May. There are some discussion that doesn't worth being discussed here.

you sound like phuck_NL
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
netotse:

you sound like phuck_NL

lol
how far with ur runs chief? or u dropping MSc runs to focus on our ailing power sector

dunno y peeps will wait for last minute runs.
if u have ur i20, go ahead and book NOW.
FYI u can book for any date in the future, even for 2012 tongue
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by chichii: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
oyewolejos:

Why do u expect to see date in May when we are still in March?Some people piss me off with their way of thinking.The Embassy can't jump March, April and go and open date in May.It's not possible.U people don't know how the appointment thingy works so u just jump into conclusion.As i am typing now there is an open slot for this Thursday so why do u expect May when slot for March is still open?Guy, by April go and book appointment for May. There are some discussion that doesn't worth being discussed here.

By the way, the reason i am looking now is because interview slots get filled fast at US embassies especially the embassies in Nigeria. Some embassies post dates 8-10 weeks in advance. If you understand how the appointment in Lagos/Abuja works please explain better instead of getting edgy unnecessarily. Ill keep checking, thanks for your reply.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by netotse(m): 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
gongo aso:

lol
how far with your runs chief? or u dropping MSc runs to focus on our ailing power sector

if u have your i20, go ahead and book NOW.
if you knew the kind of indecision that is chooking me u'll pity me o. . .i'll take a decision soon, cos govt has started pumping in the cheddar and it'll surely trickle down to 'awon boiz' if we're arnd
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 12:34am On Mar 10, 2010
netotse:

if you knew the kind of indecision that is chooking me u'll pity me o. . .i'll take a decision soon, cos govt has started pumping in the cheddar and it'll surely trickle down to 'awon boiz' if we're arnd

i can imagine. but me thinks u can pursue both simultaneously.
apply for MSc on one side and focus on ur career on the other side.
which ever comes first undecided

cos that 'cheddar' go everly trickle but you sure dont want some dude with foreign 'pali' to come bossing u around naw tongue
all d best in which ever way.but i dey gbadun dat una office thread sha.
correct people cool
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 2:12am On Mar 10, 2010
jerryland:

@Oyewolejos, You are right, I think there is a need to understand the appointment thing. I need to book a date in abuja in march, what time is the best time to check for a date. Can you please assist? Am online now!!!
Book your appoinment now. There are still slots available for this month so hurry while offer last.In addition try to check the website in the night so u can get best dates cos during the day u see some slot closed but in the night it gets opened so try book in the Night time.
Abuja Post dey easy if u know how to go about it so best of luck to u
netotse:

you sound like phuck_NL
God forbid bad thing. grin
chichii:

By the way, the reason i am looking now is because interview slots get filled fast at US embassies especially the embassies in Nigeria. Some embassies post dates 8-10 weeks in advance. If you understand how the appointment in Lagos/Abuja works please explain better instead of getting edgy unnecessarily. Ill keep checking, thanks for your reply.
The slots are opened 6-8 weeks ahead. For example, we are in March now and there are available slots for both March and April so by the time we enter April slots would be opened for April and may.But during May,June,July August which is the peak time for student visa u have to book 10-12 weeks ahead of your interview cos there would be rush during these time.
gongo aso:

lol
how far with your runs chief? or u dropping MSc runs to focus on our ailing power sector

if u have your i20, go ahead and book NOW.
grin
If u are still beelieving that u are on a long thing
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by stone4rock(m): 3:52am On Mar 10, 2010
I just want to use this medium to address those folks finding it difficult to fill the new US DS-160 application form online, book and early appointment date, make reservation etc.
We could actually help your out with whatever challenge you have for a token
you can contact us via: harmonyconsult@yahoo.com
1luv
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 4:27am On Mar 10, 2010
oyewolejos:

grin
If u are still beelieving that u are on a long thing

lol. . . grin
2012 indeed
only for those that believe in long thing
tongue

i actually checked out the form 160 thing. it opened without qualms and i cud put in data without problems so 
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 10, 2010
netotse:

Bro,if the cheddars will start rolling in,i advice u stay men(u can do masters online),i am also on dat path,cos the cheddars are calling ma name in nija, LOL cool cool cool cool cool wink wink wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by steve49ja(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2010
oyewolejos:

U got a problem man? I mean what's the bashing for?? Dint you see the question mark??
If something is not clear isnt it best to ask?if you knew so well why did you bother seeking other people's ideas?, if it pisses ya brains off that much why dint you just ignore my post? U had berra watch ya ego son and dont be unnecessarily stupid.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2010
hmmmm so una still here grin tongue

@ Daddy- How far na kiss
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2010
steve49ja:

U got a problem man? I mean what's the bashing for?? Dint you see the question mark??
If something is not clear isnt it best to ask?if you knew so well why did you bother seeking other people's ideas?, if it pisses ya brains off that much why dint you just ignore my post? U had berra watch ya ego son and dont be unnecessarily silly.

Is obvious that u are the one that is unnecessarily silly cos why would you go so low to ask a dumb question.
U better walk out of this thread u wack ass nigga.
Danborubanka
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
oyewolejos:

Is obvious that u are the one that is unnecessarily silly cos why would you go so low to ask a dumb question.
U better walk out of this thread u wack backside nigga.
Danborubanka

eh eh? wetin na be dis? U know better angry
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by netotse(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
platinumnk:

eh eh? wetin na be dis? U know better angry

lol. . .do you have any idea what it means?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^ apparently nothing good lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by gongoaso1: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2010
platinumnk:

hmmmm so una still here grin tongue

@ Daddy- How far na kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

[size=2pt]tot we (i) had lost u to romance[/size] cry tongue cheesy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by steve49ja(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2010
oyewolejos:

U better walk out of this thread u wack backside nigga.
Danborubanka

Like seriously?? Se mo gba iyawo e ni??
Ogbeni I'm way too fly to be wack o jare and you aint got nothing on me son.
Next time consider minding ya bizness and learn not to insult people unnecessarily, makes you look like a 2yr old undecided ooh pride goeth before fall you myt wan hav dat in mind wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ oyewole

Guy cool down now,u dont need all this. sad sad sad sad sad sad

@ steve,
its ok,just disregard oyewoles last post.Hope ur questions ahve been answered? wink wink wink
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by oyewolejos(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
steve49ja:

Like seriously?? Se mo gba iyawo e ni??
Ogbeni I'm way too fly to be wack o jare and you aint got nothing on me son.
Next time consider minding ya bizness and learn not to insult people unnecessarily, makes you look like a 2yr old undecided ooh pride goeth before fall you myt wan hav dat in mind wink
grin
Guy no qualms.Fly to the sky i don't give a Bleep
femilangy:

@ oyewole

Guy cool down now,u dont need all this. sad sad sad sad sad sad

@ steve,
its ok,just disregard oyewoles last post.Hope your questions ahve been answered? wink wink wink
Baba oooooooooooooooooooooooo
How MN now?How is the winter treating ya.We are just enjoying sunshine here in Cali just like i dey Abuja.
I will get your digit from Nethacker and holla u soon.
Keep the flag green.We are rebranding Nigeria.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by platinumnk(f): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
gongo aso:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

[size=2pt]tot we (i) had lost u to romance[/size] cry tongue cheesy

You did cheesy [size=2pt]but I cant abandon you just like that[/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

. . .hmmm its seems like someone showing true colors . . lipsrsealed
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by tragent: 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to get your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada,south-Africa, Malaysia, Turkey, Kuwait, Italy,France and Greece.
Without any Down payment.

For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
@tragent

You are criminal, just get lost
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by steve49ja(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2010
femilangy:

@ steve,
its ok,just disregard oyewoles last post.Hope your questions ahve been answered? wink wink wink

Funny enough the guy actually answered, instead of am to wait make I tell am thank you the guy just begin fall my hand. It's ok though everything forgotten wink cheesy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Dolemite(f): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2010
What would happen if someone applying for a student visa went to the interview without paying the I-20 sevis fee, but paid the visa and vfs fees?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by steve49ja(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2010
Dolemite:

What would happen if someone applying for a student visa went to the interview without paying the I-20 sevis fee, but paid the visa and vfs fees?

Are you jokin? No one would attend to you without SEVIS being paid, you had berra pay the fee man
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
Dolemite:

You will be attended to and if you are qualified,
the consular will ask you to either come back with
ur receipt or ask you to make sure u pay d fee nd get ur
receipt b4 leaving d country. But u must state a gud reason
why u dnt av d receipt or maybe it is not ready yet

SHALOM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunboy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
Now im ready to pay my sevis, nethacker? r u still home??
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by koolgiuz: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2010
Wow, seems you guys havent logged on to the new DS-160(https://ceac.state.gov/GENNIV) its so frustrating, way more than booking the appt, i had my appt booked for monday and i was suppose to travel to abj today, but unfortunately,the website was down on thursday and it came back on without the name of any nigerian city on the list, it went back and came like 4am this morning, with nigeria not on the list, i am so confused right now and i dont know what to do oo, Please advice oo, appt fee no be moi moi oo,

Kool,

seems u didnt understand what i meant by this, i was just trying to get help, i finally got it done, abuja is really the best, friendly people, from the security to the consular, not anything like lagos oo,
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mikolo08(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
koolgiuz:

Wow, seems you guys havent logged on to the new DS-160(https://ceac.state.gov/GENNIV) its so frustrating, way more than booking the appt, i had my appt booked for monday and i was suppose to travel to abj today, but unfortunately,the website was down on thursday and it came back on without the name of any nigerian city on the list, it went back and came like 4am this morning, with nigeria not on the list, i am so confused right now and i dont know what to do oo, Please advice oo, appt fee no be moi moi oo,

Kool,

seems u didnt understand what i meant by this, i was just trying to get help, i finally got it done, abuja is really the best, friendly people, from the security to the consular, not anything like lagos oo,

@koolgiuz,stop panicking and confusing your self,our f**ked up city is there,ie ABUJA and LAGOS,all u need to do is use a good internet network and be patience,ok cheesy
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 4ril: 1:30am On Mar 24, 2010
What is it about this TOEFL of a thing? My school already admitted me, without insisting on the TOEFL requirement. But my friends are asking me to take the TOEFL exam, regardless of the TOEFL waiver I got. They say that the consular can capitalize on that, to deny me a visa. Now, I am considering taking the TOEFL exam. Which do I take? Is it the Internet Based test or the paper based test or both? Then how much is the total cost of taking the TOEFL exam? I am not interested about the cost of taking lectures. Just the exams alone. Those who have done it, please give me info please.

Thanks
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by suxes2005(m): 7:40am On Mar 24, 2010
4ril,

Even my school CSUN has toefl waiver
but at the embassy d guy asked for it
and i said my school waived it, so he said
he can he ascertain that i understand english?

Anyways, TOEFL is N30, 000 (26, 425 to ETS)
and the person registering for u will collect
extra charge making it 30k. You need to write the
ibt like 5 hrs or so. It not that hard

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (317)

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.