Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund (26167 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rawani:
Jonathan and his cronies presided over a period when oil prices were at an all time high, an opportunity we would have exploited for accelerated national development, apparently greed always defeats purpose in the arena of the incompetent.

Nope, Yaradua was the one who presided over Nigeria when crude oil was @ an all time high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
colossus2:

You need to get engaged cos you only live online undecided
You don't make sense all the time angry

I thought you would say half the time, but I guess it's all the time..... lmao grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by jice(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Where is Oby's pet project, bring back our girls. Hypocrite and political jobbers

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by UncleJudax(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
tucky200:

So,u are one of them (satanoids)
What tha fucckk is 'satanoid'. Are you having an orgasmm.

You have been brainwashed to believe anybody that criticises the current central government is a PDP loyalist. Terrible.

Get your senses back, or borrow some brain cells. Mtcheww!

NB: don't quote me is you ain't got reasonable shiit to say.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Dmano: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
It's seems chibok girls have been found,that is why these woman can afford 2 leave d locrative business of finding chibok girls 2 talk about who sale with dollar & buying with naira afterall all of dem said d know d solution 2d problem which was why we voted them only 2turn back with plitora of excuses,d sooner d get back 2 work d better

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
conyema12:

Did she not warn them of the impending doom. How will she have avoided it. Pls try and give credit to that woman.

She cried for the subsidy removal when she discovered that the money goes to the cabal but what happened?
She also warned them against sharing the excess crude cash, but Amechi championed the fight for the money to be shared.
Instead the bulk of the blame goes to GEJ for having no balls in implementation.

please next time try to get your facts very well before making assertion.
If you running an account with a bank; and you sure that the bank is milking you..what would you do? Your guess is as good as mine!!! Had GEJ govt not been that of a thieving one, the state govs would have had no excuse of getting the money...do you know how much they spent on campaign bribing individuals and groups from govt purse? How many presidential jets that govt bought? The blame goes to both the govs and GEJs govt (for showing lack of accountability)..thank u
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Sulaimon01(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Imagine dis opolo woman and tinubu(opolo eyes) marry demselves, how u tink say dem pikin go be?

The Child Go Be Like OREMUSSANCTUS
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by idu1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Yeah, same way she stopped going to the unity fountain for BBOG campaign since Buhari was elected.

Same way she lied she couldn't afford to ppay rent for her mom when she was minister.

Please stop this your accidental activism.
what are you saying now
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Bizibi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
conyema12:

Did she not warn them of the impending doom. How will she have avoided it. Pls try and give credit to that woman.

She cried for the subsidy removal when she discovered that the money goes to the cabal but what happened?
She also warned them against sharing the excess crude cash, but Amechi championed the fight for the money to be shared.
Instead the bulk of the blame goes to GEJ for having no balls in implementation.

please next time try to get your facts very well before making assertion.
yes,I remembered when ameachi and some govs almost ate her bcuz of that excess crude acct......right now my former gov with his big head has made delta state a huge debtor with 135 billion naira....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Rawani: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Nope, Yaradua was the one who presided over Nigeria when crude oil was @ an all time high.

As at June 2011, the price of oil was well over $100 per barrel.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13692108

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by jossyj: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
ShineuEye:

I know she's a hypocrite.

and FPP
Federal qqproffesional prostitute

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by leo2020: 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
IBBG:
Abeg mak person help me answer o, na dis woman be shehu garba or femi adeshina. Or mak dem recruit her join dem femi adeshina so dat dem go fit defend well. Na now dem go no say defence hard well well to play. If ask abati. Infact make dem hire mourinho to help dem park d bus well o. Cos d attack no go easy o. Dem neva chi chom chin.
the level of intelligence on this site is indeed low..all the tanoids can provide a technical reply to tackle Oby, but can only attack thru insults..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by tucky200(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
UncleJudax:

What tha fucckk is 'satanoid'. Are you having an orgasmm.

You have been brainwashed to believe anybody that criticises the current central government is a PDP loyalist. Terrible.

Get your senses back, or borrow some brain cells. Mtcheww!

NB: don't quote me is you ain't got reasonable shiit to say.

Firstly,u been sounding like u never watched d news for once...
2ndly,e was u who started the quoting..
So I should be telling u not to quote me if u got no reasonable tin say
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by bestwashcleaner: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Madam Oby get wahala too sha, what happened to #BBOG
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by House24(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
You are unfinishing project from bring back our Girls BBOG you enter into banking Industrie hmm sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by jossyj: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Yeah, same way she stopped going to the unity fountain for BBOG campaign since Buhari was elected.

Same way she lied she couldn't afford to ppay rent for her mom when she was minister.

Please stop this your accidental activism.

that OBJ 's ugly daughter has the largest mouth and she is also irrelevant in that zoo
they also said that the woman's something is as wide as her mouth
for that woman i wonder how big the..-hmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by House24(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Boko haram mouth peace to banking Industrie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rawani:

As at June 2011, the price of oil was well over $100 per barrel.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13692108
As of June 2007, crude oil was 147 dollars owe barrel.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by joseph1832(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
tbaba1234:
I have seen a lot of dumb comments since Buhari announced that we had a virtually empty treasury and high debts.

Some people translate it to mean, the account is zero hence the president should not have money for JTF or to travel.

This kind of comments tells me that commentary on some national issues should be left to those who can think beyond the mundane.
Yes to them "virtually empty" literally means "empty".
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by mistabiola: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Imagine dis opolo woman and tinubu(opolo eyes) marry demselves, how u tink say dem pikin go be?

dem pikin go be like Oremussanctus because that guy no get common sense.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by blackpanda: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
ShineuEye:
What does she know, the hypocrite.

But she is more intelligent than ur mother
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by emmykk(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
ziccoit:
Imagine the minister that claimed GEJ left $30b didn't even understand how simple things work in government he served. Who made him a minister in the first place? Like GEJ like ministers, clueless bunch of people.
i restrain myself not to comment but i can't hold it.

1.if the treasury was empty as people say let buhari declear what is in the account.

2.Gej minister claimed that $30billion was in the account,and 1 ewu lama said oby lecture minister.

while oby just state that money is first earn in dollars and cbn convert such dollar to naira before is been used.

If minister states there are 30billion dollar isin account and oby says the 30billion dollars is converted to naira are they not saying the same this.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Osas11: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
madam are you not doing bringbackourgirls anymore or the contract is over? well i'm just asking.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by emmykk(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
ziccoit:
Imagine the minister that claimed GEJ left $30b didn't even understand how simple things work in government he served. Who made him a minister in the first place? Like GEJ like ministers, clueless bunch of people.
i restrain myself not to comment but i can't hold it.

1.if the treasury was empty as people say let buhari declear what is in the account.

2.Gej minister claimed that $30billion was in the account,and 1 ewu lama said oby lecture minister.

while oby just state that money is first earn in dollars and cbn convert such dollar to naira before is been used.

If minister states there are 30billion dollar isin account and oby says the 30billion dollars is converted to naira are they not saying the same this.
Ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by tsdarkside(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
TANOID DULLARDS...hahaha... grin grin grin...they like to shoot dem selfs in the foot.... grin grin grin...strange people.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Segadem(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
ziccoit:
chai, u don finish dem,

OBJ left $37billion in 2007 as a security saving, so it means between that time till now Jonathan administration did not save anything.

imagine that.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Smooyis(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Learn to be courteous. He who must be great should be careful of attacking achievers in a manner like this.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Maser: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
ShineuEye:
What does she know, the hypocrite.

Someone who was World Bank Vice President Africa, two-time Minister, Head of Due Process Office, Chartered Accountant, and Havard-trained Economist "does not know anything" according to you.

Tell us what do you know and what have you achieved? What is your qualification to begin with?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by aresa: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuna1985:

As of June 2007, crude oil was 147 dollars owe barrel.

http://www.fedprimerate.com/crude-oil-price-history.htm

Stop lying.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by reuben79: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dey are piking go resemble ur father

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund by Luukasz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem Pikin go be like yur PAPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari-Saraki Feud: APC Leaders Jittery, Fear Mass Defection- NewTelegraphOnline / Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo / Atiku Visits The Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.