Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Hello Nairalanders - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hello Nairalanders (308 Views)

Hello Nairalanders, Check My Home-made Freestyle Of Bodak Yellow By Cardi B / Hello Nairalanders, I Just Released My First Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders by Leya360(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,My name's Leya and i'm an upcoming artist. Now,i recently came across arguably the baddest and most creative producer on Nairaland called PEDROBEATS1991 and he gave away a few free beats and when i listened to them,they were mad. So for that,i'm gonna do something on one of the beats and post it here soon for all to listen too.... Pedro is a dope producer and i see him getting the recognition he deserves soon....Hala,The dream is world tour....Let's goooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Nairalanders by Awesomeking: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okay..i am anticipating and waiting though,if you need a songwriter or you know someone who does,hit me up

songwriterkadiri@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders by airmark(m): 2:17am On Jul 02, 2015
Following

(1) (Reply)

My Single Is Finally Out "Elshaddai" / Wow Check This Out / Get Connected To Shows And Get Paid Just To Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.