Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love (3661 Views)

Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by famobaba(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
By FEMI SALAWU

High-flying female Disc Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as as DJ Cuppy has laughed off a reported beef with YBNL Rapper, Olamide.

The rumoured friction between the two friends emanated when Olamide left a comment on his instagram purportedly describing her new mixtape as ‘Cuppy and Paste’

ExpressNG posed a question about the rumoured beef to her on Wednesday during her #AskCuppyAnything session she wasted no time to clear the air about the rumoured beef with the Shakiti Bobo crooner.

@ExpressNGR asked her, “Olamide called your album “Cuppy and Paste”. How does @cuppymusic react to what many describe as your first diss? #AskCuppyAnything”

And she responded, “Hahaha… It wasn’t.....

MORE...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/dj-cuppy-quashes-beef-with-olamide-admits-she-is-in-love/

Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by saxwizard(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
where the screen snap pix...
Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by dejavski(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Fine Geh... smiley
Na me go marry her
Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by Airforce1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
She's one in a million

Beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by Babysho(m): 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Airforce1:
She's one in a million

Beautiful girl

I jus booked a space below the one and only Airforce1...
Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by Airforce1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Babysho:

I jus booked a space below the one and only Airforce1...

Not a bad idea you know smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by hatux: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by ellahzy(f): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2015
cuppy cakie
Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by modskiller(m): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2015
If I go catch this gyal na to give her belle straight up.
Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by ebamma(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2015
modskiller:
If I go catch this gyal na to give her belle straight up.
you wan stay for Ajegunle catch pesin were dey for New york?
Re: DJ Cuppy Quashes Beef With Olamide, Admits She Is In Love by modskiller(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
ebamma:
you wan stay for Ajegunle catch pesin were dey for New york?

You be yeye man. Must you spoil my parole?

(1) (Reply)

HMMM!! Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Steps Out With Her Sister See Photos / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy, Sholaye Jeremi Is A love-vendor! / #BBNaija Ozo Pictured With Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.