Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 (26724 Views)

Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015. / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by laurel03(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
I still believe in Buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ansell:
Whether or not he said it, one thing is obvious he has made more promises than he can fulfill

but thats non of my buisiness
You have no sense...
But That's none of my business...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by mencade4: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmmm

please read my signature
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by illmatic101(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
lalasticlala, don't bother proving anything, PMB must fulfil his campaign promises, anyway why are you taking sides? undecided
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by FunnyPikincom(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
That one is President Buhari cup of tea.l was promised N1=$1 during his campaign in imo state
and did u vote for him? You have no moral right to question him. Go and Join your Clueless Fisherman in otueke in fishing business abeg!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by Burger01(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thats one of the junk journalism that TANoid and its media arm engaged in. Which led to the disgrace of the President Jonathan back to eating fish and drinking ogogoro

Tell anyone to quote where Buhari said he would make $1 = N1 and lets see

But since you know the average Tanoid has the intelligence of a pubic louse all you would hear is more and more senseless yarns

To a TANoid bringing down the value of the Dollar means making dollar equal to Naira
I will keep saying it... Alsatian dogs are more intelligent than TANoids put together. No regretsmiley

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by lalasticlala(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
illmatic101:
lalasticlala, don't bother proving anything, PMB must fulfil his campaign promises, anyway why are you taking sides? undecided

hahahaha grin

see me ooo. im not taking side oo. i just reported what i saw... pls dont drag me into the controversy ooo.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by uzo200(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
great meanwhile, I told a friend of mine to upgrade his blog, that he is not qualified for AdSense, please check it out and tell him what you think about his lame blog. http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by boman2014: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Dem dis guyz on top me, una dhe mad. Space weh I wan dedicate to aminat508 Una fcku up
mumu of the highest ORDER ... READ THE POST JOOR
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by oloriooko(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Too many speculations, let PMB be![/size]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by martinz1: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mogidi:
In a months time the APC would swear Buhari never called German Chancellor President Michelle of West Germany. (there's video evidence though)

I don't blame Buhari, I blame those who foisted an illiterate on hapless Nigerians, same illiterate we rejected on three occasions.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
I put up 100k in my workplace for anybody that can produce exact quote or video of where Mr. Buhari promised to make one dollar equal to one naira and nobody has been able to claim it. The problems are lazy journalism and readership lacking in comprehension.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by tsdarkside(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
NJPot:
fine. That is clearified. PDP always attacking Buhari. It is unfair. APC did not attack Jonathan like this during his time oo

Now imagin. See descriptions of some Buhari and Osinbajo photos by PDP here That is wicked.

come on...is a jokes blog...i find it funny..hahahaha... grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by Karleb(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
So it's real!? embarassed

I normally use it to mock APC, never knew PMB actually said that in person, I thought it was some NL fabricated political brouhaha.

The sh*t just got real! lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by menesheh(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin

Laughing in fulani
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by JJKADRY(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
ah ah! these nairalanders self!
do u knw dat, if at all he promised dat, it is only his wish and not his power but,only GOD can bring it to past.
b4 he can get anything done, we need unity......but, everything is in d hand of most HIGH.
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by austinesteve(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
maybe he was joking
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by bidex(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
***Adjusting my seat to read some stupid comments****
hmmm... see Sentiments ooo! alot of bad blooded comments from ppl here.
but come, na person say make una fail us?
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by JaYbeS(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
[i][/i] He said, he is not a magician, why would you guys expect PMB to fulfill such promise... it was just a propaganda
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
There is a bounty running into 3 million naira at the last count if anyone can provide a video of this statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by MakeMoves: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
If you re-read the underlined "the naira will be equal to the USD in value"

In essence, this means the purchasing power of the Naira shall equate USD.

In currency exchange rate managent, there is know the purchasing power parity (PPP) which is a measure of a countries currency against another.

The discuss here is, will a dollar in America earn you its equivalent or more in Nigeria.

One naira cannot be equal to a dollar in figure, but in the strength of what you can buy with it. So at this time with the dollar beyond the N150 mark, it means we use more naira to purchase Dollar denominated products, hence our loss in what's called exchange rate losses(subsidy marketers case to NOI).

There are a lot of other drivers, since this is not a lecture, we shall leave it simple.

"The value of the Naira shall purchase it's true equilibrium equivalent in foreign exchange transactions" --here is what I believe PMB has said. Hope it helps...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by eginacyril(m): 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Thats one of the junk journalism that TANoid and its media arm engaged in. Which led to the disgrace of the President Jonathan back to eating fish and drinking ogogoro

But since you know the average Tanoid has the intelligence of a pubic louse all you would hear is more and more senseless yarns

To a TANoid bringing down the value of the Dollar means making dollar equal to Naira
he eats gud food everyday n u ar always makin him ur headache everyday
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by bidex(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
uhmmmm.... see comments!!!!i wonder why some people dont think before they talk! if he meets emptry treasury, is the country not makig money on daily basis? na wah for some ppl ooo. dem go just open mouth anyhow

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by berrystunn(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
baba one chance

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by dejirule: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Even if he said so, he has told you the ideal state, and he is shooting for the stars, it is better than not promising anything. I detest people who under commit due to fear of failure. Let's wait and see what he can achieve before we prosecute him!
Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by tafrica(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
You people are jokers. You conveniently saw the "supposed lies" flying around during the campaigns, you didn't try to defend/deny it because you felt the lies would boost the campaigns. You won, now you think is the time to debunk it. You guys probably need John Terry to defend Baba.
You believed he could do it when you didn't try to deny it during campaigns, let him fix it.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by abtmaviz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
That one is President Buhari cup of tea.l was promised N1=$1 during his campaign in imo state

Tell em defensive judges defending the President Buhari.
I was promised same in imo state o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by omoalaro: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
I have always known it is a lie propagated by the saTANoids.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin
Oboy see bulldoza for TANoids' head grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by lastmessenger: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
With the help of the president of western Germany Dullardino will make 1$=1N

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 by obailala(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
I have totally stopped arguing or trying to clarify this issue with Jonathanians... Everyone has common sense, but putting it to use is optional. They are free to believe or assume whatever they want to believe if that is what makes them happy.

The most important thing is that their hero, the incompetent president has been booted out of the seat of power and back to his village. To God be the Glory!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration / NLC Strike : Fuel Scarcity Looms In Lagos??? / Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.