Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Do You Do When A Lady Says She Will Sleep With You Weather U Like It Or No - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do When A Lady Says She Will Sleep With You Weather U Like It Or No (623 Views)

He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper / Lyrics Of Falz And Simi's New Song, 'chemistry', You'll Like It / This Lady Says She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji...you Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When A Lady Says She Will Sleep With You Weather U Like It Or No by obihaip(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
it is funny but strange, when i met these lady who said to me that i have been ignoring and hiding from her,
that despite all she is offering me that i am still acting like a child, and she concluded by saying i will sleep with you weather u like it or not.
Re: What Do You Do When A Lady Says She Will Sleep With You Weather U Like It Or No by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rapist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Do When A Lady Says She Will Sleep With You Weather U Like It Or No by eleko1: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ur passport to 'collect' Gono/VD visa.beware of daughter of EVE.There's death in the pot wink
Re: What Do You Do When A Lady Says She Will Sleep With You Weather U Like It Or No by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
What the op should do is to be a light and reflect light to her dark heart by becoming a bornagain and preaching to her
Re: What Do You Do When A Lady Says She Will Sleep With You Weather U Like It Or No by axiliborha(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Just ask her simple questions like what will she benefit if you sleep with her? How would it feel if her BF knows about it? You know those questions just make her very confused
Re: What Do You Do When A Lady Says She Will Sleep With You Weather U Like It Or No by DJEhimond(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
She is a bi-atch! She wants to add you to her milestones.
Re: What Do You Do When A Lady Says She Will Sleep With You Weather U Like It Or No by tpiadotcom: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
obihaip:
it is funny but strange, when i met these lady who said to me that i have been ignoring and hiding from her,
that despite all she is offering me that i am still acting like a child, and she concluded by saying i will sleep with you weather u like it or not.

are you in nigeria?

because otherwise you are looking at your destiny running away (I'd run with it if i were you).

at least if its in nigeria, you'll know the lady only needs you for juju, not jail.

your destiny snatching will be coded, in that case, not open.

(1) (Reply)

Years After Invasion, The U.S. Leaves A Cultural Imprint On Afghanistan / Which Section Of Nairaland Has The Most Lies And Fabricated Stories ? / Silly Questions Nigerians Ask And Their Deserving Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.