Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Boston Marathon Bomber Tsarnaev: ‘sorry For The Lives I Have Taken’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boston Marathon Bomber Tsarnaev: ‘sorry For The Lives I Have Taken’ (451 Views)

Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Prostitutes Have Taken Over My Community, Abuja Chief Laments / Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boston Marathon Bomber Tsarnaev: ‘sorry For The Lives I Have Taken’ by adamilen(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
BOSTON — The 21-year-old man convicted for his role in the Boston Marathon bombing made his first public statement since a jury said he should be sentenced to death, apologizing on Wednesday to victims of the attack, several of whom were in the courtroom.

“I’d like to now apologize to the victims and the survivors,” Dzhokhar Tsarnaev said, the first time he has expressed remorse for the bombings. He added: “I am sorry for the lives I have taken and suffering I have caused you and the damage I have done.”

The judge then formally sentenced him to death.

Source: Washington post
Re: Boston Marathon Bomber Tsarnaev: ‘sorry For The Lives I Have Taken’ by importexpert(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
for heaven sake, did i hear 21 or 41? rip to u n ur victims
Re: Boston Marathon Bomber Tsarnaev: ‘sorry For The Lives I Have Taken’ by seankay(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2015
F.uck you!

(1) (Reply)

Public Disclaimer From Jegin Consult On Fraudulent Training Advert / 4 Of The Ikorodu Bank Robbers In Police Net / Man Bags 1 Month Imprisonment For Stealing 7 Pieces Of Meats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.