Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Boybands [who Is Greater, Backstreet Boys, Onedirection, Westlife - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Boybands [who Is Greater, Backstreet Boys, Onedirection, Westlife (667 Views)

Between Runtown's "Mad Over You" And Davido's "If", Which Was A Greater Hit? / Download Gospel Music: Erin Daneele - Greater Than This (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boybands [who Is Greater, Backstreet Boys, Onedirection, Westlife by dczieta: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
§Boybands§

If you are one of the unfortunate few that owns a twitter account, you would have noticed that the whole world is crazy about OneDirection. Its either #PleaseComeBackZayn or #ZaynBreathes trending. Now as an oldie(21B*tch!!), when i hear all the kids talk about what new ITunes record OneDirection has set or how they have the highest first week sales i feel meh..., they are no backstreet boys or westlife.

Growing up there were two kinds of people, one type who could sing coast to coast from beginning to end and the outgroup that looked at us in awe while we sang. There was no azlyrics or Shazam to tell us the lyrics, you had to listen hard or buy one of those usually incorrect lyric books with musicians all over the cover page. I remember nights, kerosene lamps with cracked glasses, lyric book in hand, tracing the lyrics as you sang to your self and thought of that boobless girl in ur school. Sighs........ These kids will never understand.

PS: Quick pool who was greater

*Backstreet Boys

*Westlife

*One d*rection

*Plantashun boiz.
Re: Boybands [who Is Greater, Backstreet Boys, Onedirection, Westlife by delishpot: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
West life
Re: Boybands [who Is Greater, Backstreet Boys, Onedirection, Westlife by dczieta: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
I prefer backstreet boys westlife was too mainstream for my liking
Re: Boybands [who Is Greater, Backstreet Boys, Onedirection, Westlife by Seunvense(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Backstreet boys and One direction are trying but Westlife still the best.
Re: Boybands [who Is Greater, Backstreet Boys, Onedirection, Westlife by dczieta: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are you guys forgetting hits like I Want It That Way, Everybody, As Long as You Love Me, Incomplete, Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely, Larger Than Life, Shape of My Heart, Quit Playing Games, Drowning, Inconsolable, In a World Like This, How Did I Fall In Love With You, I'll Never Break Your Heart, All I Have to Give,
Re: Boybands [who Is Greater, Backstreet Boys, Onedirection, Westlife by Prestige324: 12:46am On Jun 25, 2015
Wizkid new song with Mgazeen and Wale titled, so low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaL4PDmpdE

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Sound It By Wizkid. (2015 Masterkraft Native Remix) / New Music: Dr Sid – Kabiyesi (prod. By Don Jazzy) / Self-proclaimed Sexiest Rapper "D'code" Return With Isolate Arafada In "Classic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.