Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja (2066 Views)

Fire Razed GSM Market Centre In Kano (pictures) / iSON inaugurates MTN call centre in Ibadan, targets 20,000 jobs (pics) / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja by boldx(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
I need to learn AUTOCAD quickly. please which reputable FIRM can i enrol in.

Many thanks for your responses.
Re: I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja by kenny15: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2015
LEARN IT ON YOUR OWN!
With just 3k we can send you a complete AutoCard training (tutorial) video and the original software in a DVD pack.

4 Good Reasons Why You Need To Learn It On You Own With This Home training Videos;

*You can watch the training videos with your laptop or via TV set at home.

*It saves you huge amount of money from learning from an expert or an ICT institution home and abroad.

*With this video tutorial and software you can learn at your own pace, your own time and at your own preferred location.

*And most importantly, you can always replay the tutorial videos in the future again for reference purpose anytime you wish to, this is obviously not possible when learnt in the other ways.

NOTE: In the case where Certificate becomes necessary, simply aproach a good ICT firm director and politely lay the case down, he will test you in order to confirm if truely you have the skills, after which he will prepair a certification for you while you pay some little token for it.

For more Enquiries on how you can easily get the pack (the complete training video +the original Software) ;

Simply reach us on: 08038593853 (Location is not a problem)
Re: I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja by boldx(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
where are you based? i think i will prefer a hands-on training.
Re: I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja by kenny15: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
It's alright, the choice is yours to make. I think locating such ICT inst. at Abuja shouldn't be a problem, just ask around.
Re: I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja by banexstar: 4:27am On Dec 15, 2015
i can train you personally and efficiently. i don't train with the outdated autocad 2007 as most trainers deceive prospective learners as the easiest. I train and ensure your mastery in autocad 2015. reply via my mail to start with. banexstar@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja by Abudu2000(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
boldx:
I need to learn AUTOCAD quickly. please which reputable FIRM can i enrol in.

Many thanks for your responses.
reach me via my what's app no,I could teach you via any means.don't mind those urging you to learn on your own,only an expert can show you the nooks and cranies or else you will just be on a fools errand...expecting your call
Re: I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja by aydi(m): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
kenny15:
LEARN IT ON YOUR OWN!
With just 3k we can send you a complete AutoCard training (tutorial) video and the original software in a DVD pack.
4 Good Reasons Why You Need To Learn It On You Own With This Home training Videos;
*You can watch the training videos with your laptop or via TV set at home.
*It saves you huge amount of money from learning from an expert or an ICT institution home and abroad.
*With this video tutorial and software you can learn at your own pace, your own time and at your own preferred location.
*And most importantly, you can always replay the tutorial videos in the future again for reference purpose anytime you wish to, this is obviously not possible when learnt in the other ways.
NOTE: In the case where Certificate becomes necessary, simply aproach a good ICT firm director and politely lay the case down, he will test you in order to confirm if truely you have the skills, after which he will prepair a certification for you while you pay some little token for it.
For more Enquiries on how you can easily get the pack (the complete training video +the original Software) ;
Simply reach us on: 08038593853 (Location is not a problem)

please do you have video tutorials for other courses like Archicad,3dsmax Adobe pro.

(1) (Reply)

Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / Work From Home And Make Between $5 To $200 Per Day / Win N1 Million Business Funding In Jumia Super-startup Pitch Competition!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.